Attack

We were almost to the room when suddenly, a group of strangers surrounds us. I get closer to Edward and he puts me behind him. I use a bit of black magic and let him transform into something. He transforms into a demon wolf and is defensive as he speaks with the strangers.

 He transforms into a demon wolf and is defensive as he speaks with the strangers

" What do you want?"

" The girl."

" No way. She's with me."

" Not for a long time. She has the ability we want."

" Who are you exactly?"

" The ones who have attacked the schools."

" You won't get her."

" And who will stop us? You?"

" Yeah."

" Our spies told us your ability and we know it's not really strong."

" Who?"

" Anna and her brother, Adam."

" It can't be true."

" She has been good, but your friend here, has hurt her. So she couldn't bring her to us."

" She won't come with you."

" We all have different but powerful skill."

" I may not be strong, but it will be enough to get you away from her."

" We will get her. Adam, please control this guy."

Anna's brother comes closer and stares at Edward. He instantly freezes and pushes me away from him. 

" NO! LEAVE EDWARD ALONE!"

" Come with us then."

" Will you leave him alone? He has nothing to do with this."

" I can't say that we will do that."

I touch Edward and he instantly recovers. The magic leaves his body and it comes back to me. I control my dark side and try to avoid attacking anyone. He holds me against him and makes a circle of metal around us. The group laughs and a tall stranger dissolves it. Edward then transforms us into fire, but another guy comes forward and turns us back to humans. After many failures, Edward gets tired and doesn't have enough strength to try another escape.

Adam then comes forward and grabs me by the shoulders. Edward is about to try and save me, but someone points to him and makes him float.

" NO! ISABELLA!"

I struggle, but I can't make Adam let go of me. He pushes me toward the group and someone takes out a rope. I feel a lot of fear and I suddenly lose control of myself. I feel myself transform and push Adam with a lot of force away from me. He lands on a wall and the others start attacking.

I spread my wings and the one who flies drops Edward and comes toward me

I spread my wings and the one who flies drops Edward and comes toward me. I throw a fireball to him and he lands on the ground, badly injured. The one who transforms turns to a spider and throws a cobweb toward me. I shift and dissolve his webs easily. I then dissolve his form and he turns back but badly burned. The leader is angry and I don't know his ability.

I am tired of all the power I used and fall down. Edward catches me, but pushes me close to him, when the leader brings shows a watch. I freeze, as I understand what that means.

" Edward, he's a time master. He makes time to speed up or slow down."

" That's not good."

" We need to take the watch away, though. He can't make a full spell without it."

We freeze, as the leader shows up and tells us a name we haven't heard in a thousand years.

" I am Jason and I will make you come with me, power girl."

" NO! I CAN STILL FIGHT."

" Please, you used a lot of power with them, so you are weak."

" THAT WON'T STOP ------"

I am making a statement when I start to feel dizzy. Edward notices and puts me down. He then throws a lot of metal towards him and that gives us time. He then picks me up and runs quickly. He takes me to his room since it's closer. I am unable to stay awake, once we enter the room.