Happy Ending?

I'm so excited! They will arrive at any time and I hope they approve of him. We have been through so much together and we still managed to be together. He has shown me that whatever he does, it's from his best intentions.

I am deep in my thoughts that I don't notice people arriving until someone shakes my shoulder lightly. Acting on instinct, I summon my power and blast the opponent. I hear laughter and a groan. That seems familiar. Turning around, I find myself staring at my mother and father. My father stands up and smiles proudly at me. Oops, I hit him by accident.

I hug my mom tightly and she hugs me back. Pulling away, I hug my dad before apologizing. I can't believe I continue to daydream. No wonder my father always said I needed to concentrate more if I wanted to more powerful than them.

" Love, you know she is daydreaming constantly. Why didn't you simply call her name?"

" I was checking how good her reflexive powers are, my love. She certainly got her powers from you."

" I'd say from you, dear. Can you stand up?"

" Don't worry. That was nothing for me. Simply a shock."

" Good. It would be a disaster if she hurt you the instant we arrived."

Turning to me, she laughs and waits for my father to stand up. After he stands up, he pulls her close ad lets her speak first. I wonder how they can love each other so much if they are both into war. Maybe they also use peace as a way to solve problems. If they would have let their anger take over, we would have lost out home on their first fight. I admire how they manage to show love with each other and stop themselves from fighting but in the war, they are demons. I hope I can be like them one day.

" Your powers are getting stronger, my dear."

" Thank you, mom. I'm sorry, dad. I was ---------------------------------"

Laughing, he shrugs it off. I can't believe I hit him. Of course, it doesn't hurt him but I still feel bad about it.

" Daydreaming, I know. You still haven't learned to stay focused, it seems."

" I'm sorry, dad. I didn't mean to blast you. I was simply startled and ----------------------------------------"

" I'm proud of you, sweety. Your powers are stronger than your mothers and mine combined. You'll make a great warrior one day."

" Really?"

" You still need practice, since the blast didn't affect me as much, but yes. You'll be more powerful than us. I'm extremely proud of you."

Excited, I feel myself change into my ultimate form. I watch them stare at me proudly. Yay! They love it. I knew their trust in me was worth it. I'm glad they think my ultimate form was enough for them.

 I'm glad they think my ultimate form was enough for them

" What do you think? It is enough for you?"

Running to me, my mother hugs me tight and tears start to roll down her cheeks. I barely ever saw her cry. She was always cheerful and loving. The training was another matter. She was strict yet she still let me break some rules. My father would never let me break any rule but if he got the chance to take me one of his training, then he would let come along. Of course, my mom got angry because of it but she couldn't stay mad at me. I simply had to make her laugh by telling her some of dad's funny moments there and she would forget all about it. Looking at me, she speaks in a gentle voice.