Sudden Anger

I wake up and see my friends looking at me worried. I remember the side effects and a useless feeling takes over. I am about to try and risk speaking, when the memories of the one time I was stupid comes back. I stand up slowly and get off the bed. I ignore their words and walk out the room.

" Bells, why are you so cold now?"

" Isabella, please tell us what's wrong."

" Bella, I just want to help you."

Their words reach my heart, but the fear of being betrayed again is too much. I grab the key on the front desk and get out of Edward's room. They hurry behind me, but I enter fast and lock the door. They try to convince me to talk, but sudden anger takes over. I want to speak of what happened, but I simply can't.

" You guys should really leave now. I'll make sure to go to class, so don't worry."

I am thinking what to do, when the door bursts open. I'm focused on calming down that I don't notice the guys around me. I look up and suddenly see them looking at me angrily.

" You are going to try and get better, Isabella."

" Bells, we want to help you get over ----"

" The side effects, Jacob?"

" Yes, Bells. We are your ----"

His words are working, but what he says are the same thing Carly said. Anger and hatred returns and I am suddenly looking at Carly.

" How can I know that for a fact, Carly?"

" Carly? I'm Jacob, Bells."

" The shifting ability is useful, isn't it?"

" Jacob, who's Carly? Edward and I can only help if we know everything."

" She was our second best friend. I don't know what happened, but one day, they ran somewhere. Bells came back and knew her ability, but since that day, she tried to limit her friendship groups."

" Carly must have did something terrible, Edward. Jacob, how can we help?"

" We must make her see clearly, to begin with. Then, we better convince her to speak and say what happened. Her anger won't go away if we don't figure out the truth first."

" My Bella, please say what happened. We want to ----"

" Don't come with another lie, Carly. You won't be able to trick me again. I can now defend myself."

" Not good. Renesmee, get ready to make her float. Jacob, forget the fight you two have and make her come back."

" Brother, I can't pretend to ----"

" Want her back?"

" Fine."

I am looking at multiple Carly's. I shake my head and try to think clearly. I see Edward for a second, before everything comes back. I get up and run out off the room. I run to the park and manage to outrun the guys.

" Bells, please think clearly!"

" Edward, didn't she say her abilities were gone?"

" Yes, why?"

" She can't escape then. Try to outrun her."

I hear this and the side effect problem is bad. I run faster, but I hear someone close behind me. I run to a crowd, but a wall of gold surrounds me quick. I try to break it but it's useless without the abilities.

" Bella, I'll break the wall and you won't escape."

I stay quiet and when he breaks it, I run again. I get halfway to a bench, before I am tackled and we hit the ground. I look up and see it was Edward. He holds me up and drags me away from the crowd. I struggle, but he pulls me to a tree.

" Now, explain. I won't let go, Bella."

" You know . . . what you . . did."
" Okay, let's do this then."

She gets closer and suddenly, I see Edward. I freeze and the struggle stops. He stops and sees my confused expression. 

" Edward?"

" Good, do you remember me?"

" Yes, but how did I end up here?"

" You saw Carly and thought we were her.The only way you came back was when we acted normally."

" Thank you, but get away now. You're too close."

" Now I'm mad, though. You better start talking."

" I can't, Edward. It was horrible."

" I said I wouldn't let go and I'll do just that."

" You wouldn't. You know it would annoy me."

He simply smiles and puts a wall around me again. I hear Renesmee and Jacob gasp when they are near.

" Edward, why is she inside the walls? I thought we agreed we would talk to her."

" We will, sister. But this way, she can't run. I'll take it away in a few minutes, don't worry. I hate her being in there too."

I am quiet for some time, but I hate being in a closed place. I sigh and tell them I'll say what happened. The walls are gone and I let Edward hold me, in case I want to run again.