Date

The days go by and Anna hasn't even gotten near me. Her brother has sometimes been watching me and I don't know why I feel bad vibes around him. Today I was leaving the academy when Edward stops me.

Today he has on a red T-shirt and blue jeans. I smile as I see the other girls stop and stare at him. I am actually glad he only pays attention to me. I take that thought away and focus on speaking without saying wrong.

" What's wrong, Edward?"

" Nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date?"

" S-S-Sure, I have to finish the homework though."

" We can work on it together if you want."

" Ok, where will we work though?"

" My room, if you don't mind."

" Not all."

He gets my backpack and puts it in his shoulder. I blush and walk silently behind him. When we reach his room, I notice it's on the building in front of mine. We walk up to his room and when we enter, I am surprised at what I find out.

His window is pointed into mine and he has a small box on his desk, labeled Importance. I walk up to it and open it. There are the letters I wrote and his. I look at him and he turns bright red when he sees the opened box. He puts our backpacks on his sofa and walks up to me. He closes it and tries to find an excuse. 

" I was just looking for a place to put them."

" And why does it say Importance?"

" It's just a tittle."

" I actually like this tittle."

" Really?"

" Y-Y-Yes."

" Well, it is something good to hear. I didn't want you to find out this way."

" I still would have."

" I know, it's just embarrassing."

" Don't worry."

" Thanks."

" Well, let's get started."

" On what?"

" Remember, we came here to do our homework? You wanted to go on a date, but we had to finish this first."

" O-O-Oh, right."

We get out stuff out and after one hour of working, we get finished. We put our stuff away and I am about to leave when he grabs me. I look up and he kisses me. I step back and kiss him on the cheek. I then leave him there and run to my room.

I turn on my computer and send him the time to pick me up. He responds seconds later saying that we will go somewhere casual. I then leave it on but hurry to change. I put on a black shirt and black jeans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on some flats. I apply some lip gloss, but that's all.

 I apply some lip gloss, but that's all

Edward arrives in twenty minutes, dresses casually

Edward arrives in twenty minutes, dresses casually. He changed his red T-shirt into a black sweater. His hair is brushed and parts of his hair are sticking up. I lock up and we walk outside. When we reach the exit, he takes us to a flower shop. I ask why and he answers by asking what kind of flowers I would like. I decide to stick to freesia.

  " Thank you for the flowers

  " Thank you for the flowers."

" It was a part of the plan."

" So where are we going now?"

" To the cafe'."

" Sounds nice."

" Were you wanting to go somewhere else?"

" No, I actually didn't where we were going, but I heard about the fair being open today."

" Do you want to go?"

" Kinda.  . . . . (remembering the last time she went to one)It's supposed to be fun and I haven't gone to one since I was ten."

" Let's go then."

" (shaking her head) But you wanted to go to the cafe'."

" And you want to go to the fair."

" Is it really okay to there instead?"  

" Yeah, I want you to have a great time."

" (grabbing his hand and dragging him as she speaks)Let's go, then."

When we arrive, we choose to go to the rides first. After many fast rides, we decide to go for a slow one. After many hours of having fun, we are leaving when I spot a fox prize. 

" Edward, can we go to that stand?"

" Yes, but why?"

" I really like that fox."

" Are you good at those things?"

" Yes."

" Okay, let's see if your skills are enough."

" I hope so."

We pay for one try and I almost get the prize. Edward pays for another, but this time, he tries to earn it. I can't believe he could win the game in a few seconds. He picks it and gives it to me. I kiss him and he laughs when I back off. 

" I didn't know you were better than me."

" It was a backup plan, in case you didn't get it."

" Well, I almost did."

" Let's go now."

" Good idea."