Cold Shoulder

I wake up and get ready in half an hour. I get to class early and sit in my usual seat. I am waiting impatiently for him to come, but he comes in as soon as the class starts and I don't manage to speak to him. I threw him a note, but he balled it up and put it in his pocket. 

 I am confused and feel hurt he suddenly acts cold with me

While class is in session, Ms. Swan asks Edward a question. He looks absent-minded and she tells me to shake his shoulder. I nod and after a few minutes of doing so, he looks around confused and turns red when he notices the teacher staring at him disappointed.

" Sorry Ms. Swan, what was the question?"

" Can you summarize what we learned today?"

" I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry."

" You better start then, if you want to pass the quiz next week."

" Yes, mam."

She goes back to her teaching and when Edward sees me staring at the note, he opens it and smiles when he is done reading it. He nods, but I then ignore him for the rest of the class. While the rest of the period passes by, I can't forget how much I liked it when Edward was not cold. I feel a pain in my heart, but I force myself to focus in class. If he wanted to play with my feelings to only hurt me later, then I think I'll leave his game before the big plan comes.