8- It's a promise.

Hi everyone, another update....i told you all i will make up for the lost time. I am seriously struggling to write some good bedroom scenes....will make my first ever attempt to write some smut, I hope you all will like this chapter.. feel free to leave your comments. thanks and enjoy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETE POV

I knew that, he will go all blank....he just stood there doing nothing....slowly, his hands go limp....I just got worried. I don't want my Forth to go all panicky. I just really hate the timing, we were planning to extend our family, and I was getting Forth to get prepared to start our family. The moment I saw Beam, all those bad memories, all those tough times just flashed in front of me. I took Forth to our bed, he just become expressionless.... staring blankly with no emotions with no feelings.

I just lightly patted on his cheeks to get his attention. I just forced him to look into my eyes, still the same blank look....Beam still has the impact on him....I just started whispering in his ears.... "Baby please look into my eyes....I just want you to remember one thing, you belong to me and I belong to you...Beam is your past...don't let him affect you so badly...and always remember no matter what I am always there for you....no one else matters."

After hearing those words, Forth looked at me with teary eyes, "I am sorry....it's my fault....why ...he still have that fucking impact on me...why...!!" he started sobbing like a baby as he wrapped in arms around my waist, he just buries his head as I wrapped him in my arms. He started to take deep breaths....and started to relax. I said... "Baby, no one should ever dare to hurt you again, he has to face me before he tries to reach you.... you get it."

He slowly nods and he just said one thing, "Baby I want you ....now."

I just chuckled, shake my head in disbelief...he has that creepy smile.... "I was just joking baby....how about after dinner" he said.

"You are a cat in heat...here I was getting worried....and now all you could think is.......smoocchh.....smoooch.....aaahhhh!!" before I could complete my sentence I was attacked again by Forth...this time I just wrapped my legs around his waist and my hand easily snaked around his neck.....god I have never had this experience before. I am getting jealous over my husbands ex...!!

After that, he just calmly looked at me, his bottom lip was bit red...I guess I had really bitten it hard...still he was looking calmly. He started to chuckle, "It doesn't even matter, he is my past.... and I am done crying over him long back. Trust me baby...the moment you mentioned him. Those memories just rushed back...but when I started to take deep breaths...only one face was in front of me....It was you baby" he took a deep breath and said...

"The day we read our wedding vows, I promised to keep you happy no matter what. So baby even if Beam meets me, I will act normal as I act with a stranger. He is my past and I do not appreciate him in my present."...forth just kissed on my lips again....and said "Now baby I need you...just let me eat you...I am still hungry...!!"

I just stopped him by placing two figures on his lips, I said "Mom must be worried, we need to have our food first...you looked tired." Forth just nodded and smiled at me. I am falling in love all over again...he makes me happy. I returned his smile at the same time, I started feeling shaky.... suddenly felt all shy due to him.

We went downstairs for food, Forth's mom was looking at me with that wide smile...well he has the same smile....I couldn't hide it....how can I just turn from.... sulking...then...annoyed to all shy in just 15-20 min.

THIRD PERSON POV

It was so evident; Forth was looking tired, though he told Pete he was ok...but he was still thinking. Pete was observing Forth closely now that he knows, he has to distract him from over thinking about what he told. They had their food as always talking about the office and what all need to be done...most of the talks works related...where as Forth's mom was telling Pete that they both need to plan their vacation. Once they were done, Pete stayed back....Forth just went upstairs to relax and to wait for Pete.

Pete just turned and told, "Mom and Dad, we need to be on guard from now on, I want to take Forth for his session with Dr. Mark, he needs to let go of this stress due to work and due to arrival of Beam."

"What did you say, where did you see him...why is he even mentioned....did you tell him....oohh god no wonder he was distracted... " his Mom was more than angry....rather... we all have been through that rough phase in Forth's life. Both looked concerned, they just looked at Pete and hoped that this time thing won't go to extreme, they were sure he would manage the situation. They just hugged Pete and told him to relax and to take care of Forth. After the talks they all went to their respective rooms.

In bedroom.... Forth was wearing his glasses, though he was feeling drowsy... he still waited for Pete. This was an usual habit, nothing has changed till date....from the day they started living and love each other, they have faced each and every obstacle, somewhere Pete was prepared.

Today he will remind Forth whom he really belongs to....

Pete just slowly closed their bedroom door made sure it is properly locked, his eyes just drifted towards the guys who was sitting resting his back on the headboard of their bed, Forth was reading something seriously not realizing Pete was scanning him. Forth felt a strong gaze of Pete, ...he was consumed into all sorts of naughty thoughts. He saw the messed up hair of Forth, Pete just slowly climbed on the bed, he position himself in between his thighs...he just slowly removed Forth's glasses and kept in on the night stand.

He just gently moved back an errant strand of hair...he looked deep into those eyes...the dim light from the night stand made it difficult to look deeper in his eye. Today he will take away all his insecurities; today he will make sure both of them will only crave for each other. Slowly Pete is becoming bolder for Forth, he never though he will pounce on his husband like a hungry animal following the trails of a wounded animal.

After sometime the room will be full of grunts and groans....