34. Unexpected...

It's been ages that I have done any updates, sorry for that. I know its not a valid reason but my laptop got formatted and all my word files and unpublished chapter and a new story got deleted 😑😞
But I have decided to write it via mobile as I get the time and do an update from here, that way it will be easy.
All said and done I hope you all are doing good, here we have unpredictable weather change. 😑
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEAM POV

It feels strange, what I had with Forth was way too different than what Pete has with him. I wish... I could have been strong enough to claim what is mine, fight for what rightfully belongs to me. Who am I kidding, I can never stand against my parents...I guess they did all this crazy thing out of the love that they have for me. But what did I get at the end of it, nothing... they still have to wait for the dream of being grandparents.

I know I have not been 100% with acharya, but I tried my best to give what she deserves and it is nothing but happiness...... I will give that to her...I will try to be more dedicated....that's what I decided, but I am not able to do it......I am not a bad person, it is just that I LOVE someone else and that person is now happy with someone else. I hate the very thought of it....till now, but now I can say I am changing my view.

Suddenly Pete's phone is ringing, the moment he saw the number there was this brightening smile on his face, somewhat same as that of Forth, his smile reaches his eyes....so similar ....love makes you change and I am sure Pete has made so many changes in himself just to make his marriage worked. OMG his smile is just widening and I can't control myself from asking him, "So why are you all smiles, I am sure there is something way too important than the Man next door." To which he just looked sideways and continued listening to the other side of the call.

Once Pete was done he just turned, then he said "I wish I could tell you right away, but mom and dad deserved to be the first one to know about it. I am sorry Beam I didn't intend to be rude but this something way too personal."

"I understand Pete, you needn't be sorry for it......I just couldn't contain my curiosity"

"It's ok, you will come to know eventually as I am willing to take you along when I breaking this news with them."

I was happy to know he is ready to make me part of that lovely event, suddenly his phone is ringing again and at the same time, I looked at my handphone as it was ringing at the same time. It's the same person to whom I really don't want to talk...I just want to have a happy time. 'I am sorry mom but not the right time to talk to you.' that was the blunt cut message to my beloved mom. I have done enough as what they told me to do, I kept their feelings at top priority killing all my dreams just for keeping up their name in this society for the sake of their pride and status.... which results in nothing but sadness for me.

Again I received a second call and likewise, I kept on getting multiple calls...and I ignored it as per my convenience. I am in no mood to talk to you mom... suddenly there was a popup of a message from mom, it said

'MOM: Beam what the hell, why are you ignoring my calls for...... Your dad needs you right now, you need to rush to help him out......I will send out the details...just go right away'

I was thinking to myself, as to what she was referring to....now what is wrong with all of them, I gave them everything and did everything as they wanted now what more do they expect. I am just feeling burdened with the constant demands of them, I am telling you the real issue...I have nothing against Achara, but at times I get tired of trying to feel more than what I use to feel for Forth, she can't give me what I use to get from Forth.....I was content.

I use to feel alive as if I have no restrictions any judging, I could be the wild guy I wanted to be and to top it all I use to feel claimed. At times I feel nothing towards her, she is such an angel no demands what so ever. So that's why I couldn't say no to her when she wanted to do this project with Forth's company as I was not aware of it.

Pete received another call and all his happiness just vanished in split seconds, he was trembling and it was hard to judge.

I don't know....what to do.... should I ask him.... he looked tensed in no time he dials few of the numbers ...his voice was trembling.

"I need to go somewhere." With that pale look on his face Pete was rushing out.

I blocked his way and asked with a worry-filled voice, " what's the matter, Pete you can tell me... is something wrong. One minute you are smiling and another minute you go pale. Please don't hide anything from me, if it's related to him please tell me."

" I don't know, I really don't know Beam... but I have to reach some hospital. Dad called me and asked to rush to XXX hospital along with Mom who is waiting for me in Forth's hotel room."

I gave no second thought, " I am coming with you."

We just stepped out of my room and knocked on Forth's room, someone with similar features as that of Forth was standing in front of me. I never thought that I will ever meet his side of the family... no wonder from where that idiot got that sparkly smile. 

" Hey, son..... where were you... I was waiting for you... that stupid husband of yours left me alone here in his room. I came all the way to look after him and he just left in rush. I hope everything is all right, Dad also left along with him."

She huffed and said, " these guys are really making me worry... thank god you are back or else I would have been bored to death."
The next thing that happens was too sudden, Pete just went and hugged her... " I am sorry Mom, but we need to be somewhere."

" Hey honey is everything ok, you look tensed."

She just looked at me and she somehow knew who I was, looking at me she asked, " it's Beam...am I Right.....I just don't want you guys to fight, I know who you are... I hope you resolve your issues.... don't worry give some time to yourself you will come around."

I felt a pain in my heart, I wish I could have been part of this loving family... I wish to turn back time... I wish I could.

We left all the way to reach that hospital, meanwhile, I was constantly getting the call from my mom. We reached the hospital after a long drive, it felt as if time has stopped and things are moving slowly around us.

We all rushed to the said floor, there he was standing in the hallway...Forth's dad constantly starring through the door of emergency...his mom went running towards her husband...she said.....

"What's the matter, why are you here...is everything ok...where is my son...??"

"He is inside this room, I don't know how it happened....it was too sudden.!!"

"What do you mean??"

"Forth is hurt really bad, I should have not listened to him.......I should have gone with him.......I did a mistake by staying back..!!"

"Dad, how bad is it..?? Please tell me!!"

Pete reached with a trembling hand towards Forth's parent, it felt as if he may faint anytime soon.!!! Beam then managed to hold him...tightly. " I don't know dear, all I know is he was down there in a pool of his own blood...what sounded to be an invitation to clear things up...turned out to be a planned assault on him."

Forth's dad looked me in eye and said: "It's not your fault, but the one that hurt my son was nonother than your father."

"Why did he go to meet him alone, he knows very well that they hate his presence, to the extent of killing him. Beam your father had hurt him before but this time...they crossed the line." was all Pete could say, Beam was not shocked as he was equally a silent culprit in it....which resulted in this day.

"What did my Father do...what way he hurt Forth."

"You want to know, he shot him...that's what your father did."

It felt as if my blood rushed out of my body, I felt weak.......He is shot....they HURT him AGAIN.