17. Lets know each other...

hi everyone, i wish you all 'Happy new year' :)...sorry for the late update on this story, was thinking how to bring out different elements of all these characters. I hope you all will like this attempt. Thanks for readings, enjoy the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beam POV

I am here for a conference, it's a good opportunity to be alone for some time and think about the way I acted towards that one particular person. Suddenly it was a guilty feeling to hurt him, not once, but twice....but the last incidence I didn't see it coming. I really hit his head hard; there was a time when I had shed tears whenever I saw his blood or even any form of bruises. I use to be the one to take care of him. 

Now I am sure he has lots of people around to take care of him. Especially that one person, just by thinking about him makes my blood boil. I know I am being unjust towards both of them, but what can I do, I can't see him with Forth no matter how much I try. This is not new for me, I had this feeling towards Pete since the day he was introduced in our life. Yes, I still remember that day, how can I forget, but I need to learn to more assertive. I love the way Forth and I clicked. I know I was a total ass to him, but it was just fun to finally have a realization that I can be in relationship and that too falling for a bad boy.

Flashback...

After a lot of fighting and been saved multiple times, I finally felt the need to know Forth, it was some kind of pull towards him, to know him more. But what I didn't appreciate was the cold attitude of Forth towards him, I was so sure... thought he is Bi, he will fall for me..... I was wrong...it was a hard nut to crack, but yaaa just one incidence that changed everything...if I think of it yes it was the truth. In fact, it was the very reason I felt attracted to him.

It was a usual Thursday afternoon; Me and my gang had our lectures off after lunch. So what's the best way to spend time, simply just find someone who can fulfill your urges. Damn, I am in hit list of every damn boyfriend of these gorgeous girls; I just want to taste them. I am not into relationships kind of dude, but I am more into one-time and forget type of equation. I just started to move towards the engineering department; today I want to have someone hot and tough kind of girl who can really make me happy down there. But what I came to know is, it's difficult to get an engineering tigress. I just have to try my luck so best place is pretend that you have explored different canteens and find the right table to eat along with the right food.

So here I am in Engineering Canteen, trying to find my favorite food...I was shocked to see such a variety and the prices are also reasonable...so I went ahead and got myself some chicken noodle soup and bottled water. I got myself comfortable, suddenly there were these two girls who just came in front of me, out of which one with that hungry hunter look and the other one with a reluctant look, it was so obvious from her face.

"You guys have amazing choices of food, I am impressed..." it's not a smooth move Beam, that's all I could say in front of those girls.

"Let me guess, you came here in search to have some fun, am I right Beam Baramee" the girl name yim was very smart. I know most of the hot girls name...I know I am trying to score in here, but she introduced herself first. But her friend was all shy on me, as if some kind of innocent girl's all ready to get deflowered.

"Your friend in here is not ok with your idea, am I right." I know she was super awkward, but I better will not be the one. She must do it with someone she likes. I know I might be an asshole, but I respect this one small element. I know girls get all emotional with their first time experience. I prefer not to be part of this feeling guilty and emotional girls trap.