Chapter 16: Celebration

*Two months later/Dicey Cafe/Kazuto's POV*

"Do we have everything set up?" I asked Asuna.

"Sure do, now we just need someone to stall Delsin," she stated.

"I'll do it!" Silica, Lisbeth, and Yuuna all exclaimed. "Back off!" they shouted at each other.

"I'll do it," Sugu offered.

"Thanks sis," I smiled.

"No problem. Better luck next time ladies," she grinned before leaving.

"Damn how is Mordred so popular with the ladies?" Klien asked me.

"He's a badass that's how, and is also loyal to a fault almost," Yuuna told him.

*Sugu's POV*

Walking over to Delsin's home, I found him in his garage working on a motorcycle.

"Hey Sugu," he greeted.

"Hey Delsin," I greeted back. "Nice motorcycle. Where'd you get it?" I asked him.

"I didn't buy it, I built it myself," he said proudly.

"But you get a boat load of money as compensation for being trapped inside a death game?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he told me.

"So why go through all the effort of building a motorcycle from scratch, when you can just buy one just as nice or better?" I asked all for the sake of stalling him.

"I could've, but there's nothing like building something from scratch," he told me wiping the grease off of his fingers.

"So when you're not being a badass warrior in the VR world, you're a grease monkey?" I asked him, jokingly.

"I guess so," he laughed. "So where are the others?" he asked me.

"Out," I told him.

"Out?" he asked me raising and eyebrow.

"They're somewhere within the city, but I got no clue where," I lied.

"Fair enough," he told me. "Well the good news is my motorcycle is basically finished I just need to add the paint and assemble everything to the frame and we're golden," he told me.

"How long will that take?" I asked him.

"Maybe 3-4 hours 5 at the max," he told me.

"Do you mind if I stay?" I asked him.

"If you help, then sure," he smiled.

"Well, what do you need me to do?" I asked him.

"Hand me that mask and paint please," he requested.

"Here you go," I told him handing him the mask and paint.

"Thanks," he told me before he got started in painting his motorcycle black, dark blue, and hints of silver. "These were my colors in S.A.O," he told me as he assembled everything. "...And done," he smiled taking a good look at his creation.

And done," he smiled taking a good look at his creation