Chapter 23: Renegade for Life

"Hey, Mordred, what's up?" Yuna asked me cheerfully.

"Hey Yuna, so somethings come up and I won't be able to go on the duo dungeon raid with you tonight, so could we possibly reschedule?" I asked her.

"But today is the last day for it!" she objected.

"I'm really sorry, Yuna. Listen the next one to come up we'll be the first ones to go on it, okay?" I offered.

"Fine," she sighed disappointed of the fact we had to cancel the raid.

"Well I mean you could ask Xaxa," I suggested.

"I'd rather not," she remarked coldly before hanging up.

"Yup, she hates me," I sighed.

Getting ready for tonight, there was a knock on my door which happened to be Masami in a stunning gown.

"Wow, Masami, you look

"Wow, Masami, you look...wow I'm honestly at a loss for words," I admitted rubbing the back of my head nervously.

"Thank you, you look good too Mordred I mean Delsin, sorry," she apologized.

(A/N: Delsin's outfit)

"It's fine," I assured her. "Come in," I invited her. "So when will your parents arrive?" I asked her.

"Soon," she informed me. "So how did Yuna handle you canceling on her?" she asked me.

"Not too well," I admitted.

"Well she can't hate you for too long," shje speculated.

"Why not?" I questioned her.

"Well because she needs to understand you're not obligated to her. I mean it's not like you two are dating, so if you can't make it because something came up, then she should understand, besides she's a pop star, she's probably canceled on you too," Masami argued.

"That's just it, she hasn't," I explained. "She's always found time in her crazy schedule to me with me, but I can't do the same, what kind of friend am I?" I questioned myself.