Chapter 28: Adjustment

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about, Silica, that was awesome how you sang the song so perfectly," I complimented her. 

"You think so?" she asked me. "You're not weirded out, one of your friends is a fangirl?" she asked me. 

"Nope, I'm actually flattered," I admitted wholeheartedly. "Oh I know exactly which song to play," I figured out. 

"What?" they asked me. 

"I won't tell you, but I'll tell you who'll actually be singing in the recording," I told them.

"Who!?" they asked me. 

"Delsin," I revealed. 

"Oh man, you go guts sister, I love it, I can't imagine how Mordred will react if he goes to the raid," Lisbeth laughed. 

"Nor I, but it allows me to participate in the raid, so that'll be fun," I told them as we continued to shop around the mall. 

Going into one of the stores it had Sword Art Online merchandise in it. 

"Look it's tiny Mordred," I showed them the Mordred action figure. 

"So cool! Wait what's this button do?" Lisbeth questioned as they crowded around the action figure. 

Pressing it, we soon found out. 

"I am the Angel of Death," the action figure sounded. 

"Click it again," Silica told me. 

"I am the knight who stands against the tide," the action went off. 

"Aww, it's only the first part of his mantra," I groaned. 

"All three parts are recorded, but they've been separated out," the store clerk told us. "You would believe how many teenage guys want the Mordred, Red Eyed Xaxa, and Kirito action figures," she continued. 

"Well it doesn't surprise me, Mordred is a cool guy," I smiled. "Though he looks slightly more evil with the black armor and pale skin," I pointed out. 

"Well he did have black armor during the second half, but I don't remember his skin being that pale," Lisbeth commented. "What about for the girls?" she asked the clerk. 

"Then that would be Lightning Flash Asuna and Yuna," the clerk informed her. 

"They should have one of Beast Tamer Silica, Blacksmith Lisbeth, Spearwoman Rosalia, Shogun Klien, and the Mountain Agil," I suggested. "They are some of the closest friends to Asuna, Kirito, Xaxa, Mordred, and me," I explained. 

"Oh my gosh! The Yuna is in my store! I didn't recognize you without your AR gear," the clerk informed me. "But I can definitely suggest it to corporate," she told me. 

Buying one of each the action figures except for the one of me because that'd be a little narcissistic of me. Leaving the store, we all left and went to the Dicey Cafe since that was our usual hangout spot and where we did homework too. Arriving, poor Yuuki was being driven insane with Algebra. 

"Why is math so hard?!" she cried out.

"Here let me help you," I told her. 

"Thanks, Yuna," she smiled. 

"Firstly you should just take a break, you've been at it for an hour now," Agil suggested. 

"Okay," Yuuki gave in it seemed. 

"Hey Agil, do you know where Kirito, Xaxa, and Mordred are?" Lisbeth asked him.

"I think they having a debriefing with Seijirou, about the whole Sachi thing," he suggested.