Chapter 20: Resolution

Waking up today was the day of the finals of the Battle of Bullets tournament. Going into the kendo dojo with Kirito, we praticed our sword skills for a time, before going back into the house.

"Getting ready for the fight ahead?" Sugu asked us.

"Yup," Kazuto told her. "We're going all out in hopes of drawing Death Gun out," he explained.

"Well be careful," Asuna requested.

"We will Asuna," I assured her before I began to do sit ups with the help of Kazuto.

"Wow you guys are really going all out," Sugu laughed. "Almost like you're going to war," she continued.

"Because we are," I told her in a serious manner.

After eating a hardy breakfast thanks to Mrs. Kirigaya, we rode off to the hospital to get in some practice in G.G.O. Meeting up with Shouichi in the room, we dived right in.

*Asuna's POV*

"You know they're going to be showing the tournament live in Alfheim city," I told Sugu.

"I'll get everyone together then," she smiled before taking her phone out.

After waiting in the family room with Mrs. Kirigaya, Sugu rushed downstairs nearly tripping. Following her upstairs, and diving into A.L.O, everyone was already waiting in the tavern Agil and his wife owned.

"This is so exciting and nerve racking," Yuna mentioned.

"Agreed. So who do you thinks gonna win?" Klien asked us.

"Definitely Kirito," I told him.

"Sorry Asuna, but Mordred's got this in the bag," Yuna told me.

As everyone started to place bets on the boys, Yui was in her little girl form instead of her usual pixie form. I liked her child form more, because I could hold my daughter without the risk of crushing her.

"Are daddy, and uncle Mordred going to be okay mommy?" she asked me.

"Yeah, they're gonna be just fine, and I'm sure Xaxa will have their back too," I told her. "As much as it sounds crazy, Xaxa's one of us now, in other words, we'll now have two Mordred's to deal with," I laughed.

"That'll be interesting," Liz laughed. "Ohh look it's starting!" she pointed out.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I'm your host Knight Apollo, and with me is my co-host SinbadZero, and today is the day of the BOB final," he started. "Tell me Sin who do you think will take this years title?" he asked him.

"Well I gotta say Apollo, these three up and coming rookies, Kirito, Mordred, and Xaxa, are the three you want to keep your eye on the most. Of course no one is safe from the Sniper Queen Sinon," Sin mentioned.

"True, but didn't we just see yesterday Mordred beat Sinon?" Apollo asked him.

"That you did, but that doesn't mean she won't change up the game this time knowing how Mordred fights. Speaking of which there are rumors floating around that Mordred is the true Mordred, and this scourge known as Death Gun is his old rival Red Eyed Xaxa," Sin pointed out.

"Well if it is them, then this should be one hell of a battle. Now let's take a look at the full roster. Not everyone has a portoirt so we apologize for this," Apollo stated.

As the list showed we couldn't help, but cheer once Kirito, Mordred, and Xaxa popped up on screen. Seeing that the real fight wasn't starting until around 3:30, we all went out to do some simple quests.