Chapter 26: Saving a Life

"So how did things go with you and your mother?" I asked Asuna, taking a seat. 

"Well, she understands now why I love this world and understands both you and Kirito a lot better," she explained. "So where were you? The Sleeping Knights logged off an hour ago," she pointed out.

"Yuuki their leader is dying of aids, I went to the hospital. Theoretically, I can save her by giving her half of my blood. The doctors won't allow it because it's merely a theory, so I'm breaking in and saving her," I told them.

"And I suppose you have a plan to make up for all the blood you're losing?" Xaxa asked me. 

"As blood leaves me and into Yuuki, blood will also be entering me too, negating the effects of blood loss or at least lessening them," I explained. 

"Well, I know better to not argue with you once your mind has been made up, so we'll help you," Kirito told me. "And besides it's not like we'd ever, be against saving a girl's life," he added. 

"Kirito's right, if there's a chance we can save Yuuki we'll take it," Sinon assured me. "Though how are we gonna break in?" she asked us. 

"We get there before closing time and we hide in the bathrooms," I suggested. 

"The most cliché hiding spot ever, but it'll do," Sugu agreed. "So will we all be going?" she asked me. 

"No, too many with arise suspicion. I'm thinking myself, Kirito, Asuna, Agil, and Xaxa," I informed the group. 

"What do you need me for?" Agil asked me. 

"You're our muscle big guy," I told him patting him on his shoulder. 

"Sounds about right," he laughed in amusement. "Though what happens if we get caught?" he asked me. 

"Run like hell," I suggested. "Or we'll just have Seijirou bail us out," I reckoned. 

Getting a message from Yuuki, they all decided to assault the dungeon. 

"Alright looks like it's dungeon raiding time," I grinned equipping my armor. 

"We'll be on stand by in case you run into trouble," Yuna assured me.

"Thanks, guys," I told them before going to the entrance to the dungeon meeting up with Yuuki and the others. "Alright, Sleeping Knights this is it! This is what you have worked so hard for, let's clear this dungeon!" I proclaimed.

"Yeah!" they all shouted in enthusiasm. 

Cutting through the monsters, nothing was going to stop these Sleeping Knights from achieving their dream. Coming to the boss room some players were outside waiting. 

"Sorry but you can't go in, we've got this reserved for our guild," a salamander told me. 

"Well, you wanna know what I think of that?" I asked him.

"Not really no," he answered before I stabbed him through the heart. 

"That's what I think of your reservation," I told him before dealing with the rest of his buddies. 

Noticing a large force following up from behind, I got in between them and the Sleeping Knights. 

"What happened to our guys?" the leader asked me. 

"I killed them," I admitted. 

"What?! Why?!" he asked me. 

"Why not?" I asked him. "Yuuki you and the others head on inside," I told them.

"But what about you?" Yuuki asked me. 

"I could easily kill that boss in five strikes, this is your quest to complete, see it through to the end," I advised her. "Now go!" I continued, pushing the leader of the guild back from reaching the group.