Chp. 35

Chapter 35: The Trip to Acquire Knowledge (2)

Gu Zhun took the book. It had the typical cover of two handsome guys leaning against each other. Beside the males, there was a cute little rabbit with wings. Gu Zhun thought, didn't this bunny look like the Sue and Faye bunny from the Sofy advertisement?

Gu Zhun opened the book and read the author's introduction. She was a Japanese woman, named Nakamura Shungikui.

He flipped to the next page. It told the story of a high school student who saw his senior at the library and fell in love at first sight. Since then, he had been carrying a torch for him. One day, the cute boy confessed to his senior with great difficulty. The senior gave an indulgent smile and accepted it.

After that, the two of them got together.

However, when the senior invited the boy to his house, nothing happened— when he was ready for that, the senior only gave an indulgent smile. As a result, the boy was under the impression that his senior was just playing with him and wasn't serious about the relationship.

Hence, he pushed his senior away angrily, crying as he ran out. Since then, they never saw each other again.

"How was it? Don't you get the feeling of deja vu?" Zhang Heng was drinking coffee at the side of the sofa. With great interest, he looked in Gu Zhun's direction to see his expression as he flipped through the BL book.

Gu Zhun's face flushed and his heart raced while he read the book. The increase in heart rate caused his body to overheat. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. The fine black fringe clumped together and stuck to his forehead in strands.

As he continue to flip through the pages, the plot became serious.

It was a fated reunion. The boy's name was called Onodera Ritsu, the senior was called Takano Masamune. The two of them met at the publishing company. Ritsu became a manga editor under Masamune, in charge of shojo manga.

Masamune often flirted and teased Ritsu. Ritsu would often be angry and awkward.

One night, the manga artist that Ritsu was in charge of came out with a new book, and it became well received. Masamune proposed a celebration. As such, they were at Masamune's house. They celebrated by drinking beer, eating peanuts, and fried chicken.

Gu Zhun read up until that point and constantly felt that he was like Ritsu.

After Ritsu was drunk, he spewed out his true feelings and made a fuss. He vented his anger towards Masamune: "Don't always tease me! Mr. Masamune, you don't even know an ounce about my feelings! Every time you come close to me... my heart races! I don't even know how I should face you!"

"It seems you like me more than you thought." Masamune pushed Ritsu down and kissed him. His tongue pushing deeper as he explored every crevice of Ritsu's mouth.

Following the next scene, Masamune's hand travelled down and touched the waistband of Ritsu's pants. After that, he opened it and reached inside...

Gu Zhun immediately shut the book with a snap and placed it down on the coffee table.

"..."

Gu Zhun was always the type of person who was pure and abstinent. Since young, the male classmates around him would always discuss these type of sexual topic during class breaks. They would secretly read different kinds of pornography books that they bought from small book stalls. But Gu Zhun was devoted to his studies. He did not pay the slightest bit of attention towards the curious and vigorous teens with raging hormones in his surroundings.

As a result, Gu Zhun had never seen these types of things before. Neither did he know about those aspects of knowledge. Therefore, Gu Zhun had no experience in this area, and he was someone who was totally new to this.

During biology class, he knew that a zygote was the combination of an egg and a sperm. After that, it develops into an embryo and the female becomes pregnant with a baby. However, he did not know how a sperm and an egg could combine because the teacher was very vague about this area of knowledge.

"Keep reading. That's the path to important knowledge."

"I, I..." Gu Zhun lowered his head. His face was as red as though it had been scalded.

For a moment, Gu Zhun suspected that he might have bumped into something dirty and gotten hexed. Yesterday, he had actually promised to try it out with Zhang Heng... This was what Zhang Heng wanted to try?

That place, could it really— Go in? That was a joke, right...

As Gu Zhun read the book, the look on his face worsened. Zhang Heng was still slouched at the side. He was interested in seeing what kind of reactions a deadpan Gu Zhun would give when he saw those kind of heart racing images.

Hahahahahahaha! This was really interesting!