Chp. 94

"Don't boss me around!"

"The main thing you need to do today is to wash properly."

"Why..." Ye RuiXi had a blank look on his face. Why did he need to wash properly? It was not as though he was going to be eaten...

No... My beloved little Ye RuiXi, you are going to be devoured by Wen YiHong.

Wen YiHong walked towards Ye RuiXi the moment he hung up the call.

"Do you want to take a shower first?"

"What? Me? Hahaha... Okay..."

Ye RuiXi stood up from the bed. However, his legs seemed to have stop functioning. He couldn't even move forward, let alone walk.

'What's wrong with my legs?! Come on! Don't fail me!"

Wen YiHong was not a fool. He was able to tell that something was wrong with Ye RuiXi.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing... Nothing is wrong..." When Ye RuiXi said that, he was actually so nervous he couldn't speak. However, he still had to force those words out of his mouth.

Wen YiHong sneaked up to Ye RuiXi's ears from the back and said: "Oh? Is that so?" He even squeezed Ye RuiXi's butt while he was at it.

In front of others, Wen YiHong was a well mannered gentleman. However, he was a wolf in sheep's clothing when it came to Ye RuiXI.

Wen YiHong blew into Ye RuiXi's ear and said: "Make sure to wash properly."

"..."

Hold up! These words! Why was it exactly the same thing that Zhang Heng had said on the phone! Are the both of you in cahoots!?

Why did he have to wash properly?

Ye RuiXi was very puzzled and curious. Although he was reluctant, he instinctively walked into the bathroom and shouted while he was inside: "Wen YiHong! Get me a towel!"

Wen YiHong handed it to him obediently. The whole bathroom was filled with steam and a fragrant whiff of body wash drifted out from the open door gap. From the gap, it was possible to roughly see a muscular hand with veins stretching out.

Wen YiHong gulped as he suppressed his inner desire and handed the towel over.

After that, he immediately fled from the scene!

"God..." Wen YiHong's face was red as he covered his mouth and gasped for air.

Ye RuiXi, you're such a teaser... Why didn't I discover that he liked me earlier on? That way, I'll have more time and reason to accompany him by his side and enjoy him.

"..."

Not only did Ye RuiXi carelessly forget his towel, but he was so nervous that he even forgot to take his underwear.

"Wen YiHong! Take my underwear from the bed!"

Wen YiHong was at the bar table when he heard Ye RuiXi's shouting in the bathroom. He quickly rushed over to the bed and saw that there was a variety of underwears on the bed. Ye RuiXi also took out some underwears from his bag and left it there before he took a bath.

Which one was it?

Wen YiHong hazarded a guess.

As though he could read Wen YiHong's mind, Ye RuiXi cried out again: "Grey! Today, I want to wear the one in grey!"

"But... there is dark grey and light grey... Which one do you want? There are three dark greys and it seems like only the brand is different?"

Wen YiHong really wanted to hammer Ye RuiXi.