Chp. 64A

Chapter 64A: Revisiting the Same Places Without You

Last minute, Gu Zhun booked the earliest flight and flew to Japan the next day. He disembarked from the aircraft and wandered around with his luggage.

He only knew was that this was Tokyo, as he continued to wander around aimlessly. Coincidentally, he was back in the same country that he had visited with Zhang Heng.

However, Zhang Heng didn't come with him so no one would carry his luggage. Gu Zhun dragged his luggage and continued to wander the streets of Tokyo.

He gazed up at the signs that filled the streets and the floating cherry blossoms that were falling like snow against the backdrop of the night.

"It's already the end of spring. We're really lucky to be able to see cherry blossoms this late in the year..." Gu Zhun heard a passerby say.

That's right, they were lucky to be able to see the cherry blossoms but you're not here...

If you saw it, would you whip out your phone frantically and take pictures? I knew that your lens were always focused on me.

The first time we travelled together on the bus, you brazenly took pictures of me from all angles right in front of all the new company employees.

At the time, I thought you were just collecting data from employees for a more detailed report.

You brought me to soak in the hot springs while we were on our staff trip. When we entered the hot springs pool, you wanted to bring your phone in but I advised you against it since your phone had a lot of important client contacts saved inside. If you dropped your phone, you would have to bear the consequences yourself. It was only then did you drop the idea, but you kept leaning towards me. Initially, I thought that you wanted to bridge the superior and subordinate gap.

The second time we went on a trip to Japan, you lied to me that it was a business trip. You brought me to a comic store and showed me different things and broadened my knowledge. I thought that it was the necessary knowledge to have as President Zhang's personal assistant.

"..." But...

Now, I have realized...

The reason why you took pictures of me at every angle during the first employee trip was because you liked me. You even confessed to me at the hot springs.

The reason why you brought me to Japan and broadened my horizons was because you liked me. You wanted to take the next step with me.

I finally realized that you truly liked me... I didn't believe it in the past...

When did you start to like me?

You said that you liked me seven years ago and you will continue to like me in the future.

But seven years ago, you told me that we would be good friends. It was just friends, right?

Moreover...

If you liked me, why did you disappear without attending the post-exam party during the third year of junior high? During senior year of high school, I learned that you went abroad from other people... It seemed that it was planned beforehand.

You were kidding when you said that you liked me, right?

You said that you liked me in the past, present, and you will continue to like me in the future. If so, why did you leave me during the third year of junior high?

Did you know? The year that our exams ended, the stress and burden that I had was released and I became really relaxed. Although I was unable to do anything about my stoic nature, I really wanted to talk to you about different topics... your favorite NBA teams, computer games, and female celebrities...