Chp. 56

Chapter 56: Why I Like You

Ye RuiXi was admitted to the hospital and stayed there overnight. Wen YiHong wasn't acquainted with Ye RuiXi, so he was naturally unable to contact Ye RuiXi's friends. The only thing Wen YiHong knew was that when he searched Ye RuiXi's pockets, he found the other person's student ID with their name written on it— Ye RuiXi.

Ye RuiXi woke up early in the morning. He looked at the unfamiliar man lying by his bedside. This person looked similar to the figure that he had seen before he closed his eyes.

Ye RuiXi stretched his hand out and touched Wen YiHong's head.

As a light sleeper, Wen YiHong woke up easily. He looked up at Ye RuiXi, who was now awake and looking at him in confusion.

They stared at each other. Only after about five minutes did Wen YiHong finally ask a single question: "Do you want to drink water?"

Ye RuiXi nodded his head.

Wen YiHong got up and brought him a glass of warm water. He also handed over some medicine because Ye RuiXi still had a slight fever.

Wen YiHong rested his cheek on one hand and watched Ye RuiXi swallow the medicine with water. He couldn't understand why the other person was out alone in such heavy snow.

"You still dare to go for a walk when it was snowing so heavily?"

Wen YiHong paused after he finished asking his question. He was unsure whether Ye RuiXi could even understand him when he subconsciously started a conversation in Chinese.

Ye RuiXi could have been Japanese or Korean. After all, Ye RuiXi's clothes resembled Japanese and Korean fashion.

Ye RuiXi replied: "That is... I didn't look at the weather forecast... God doesn't love me..."

God—

"Do you believe in Christ?"

"No, I am a pantheist." Ye RuiXi placed the glass on the bedside table and told Wen YiHong: "Don't think you're my God just because you saved my life..."

Wen YiHong was rather impressed that Ye RuiXi could be so shameless even facing such a situation. Moreover, he acted so roguishly towards the man who was his saviour.

Wen YiHong pushed Ye RuiXi down to ensure that he would rest after he drank the medicine. If Ye RuiXi still didn't recover, Wen YiHong wouldn't be able to afford the bills. He didn't carry enough cash on hand, and there wasn't enough money in his card. His mom would only send money in the middle of next month.

"Why did you press me down just because we didn't agree on something?" How uncompromising...

Wen YiHong pushed his glasses up. A devilish smirk adorned his face— "I advise you not to say words like 'press down'."

"Why?... Could it be that you're really interested in me?" Ye RuiXi shrugged and looked pleased. Even such a handsome guy was charmed by him~!

Actually, Ye RuiXi never thought that his sentence, which was originally intended to tease Wen YiHong, would get him teased by Wen YiHong instead. In the end, he even fell for Wen YiHong and was unable to extract himself.

Wen YiHong used one hand to brace against the bed's side railing. The other hand was propped beside Ye RuiXi's head. He leaned down and looked straight into Ye RuiXi's eyes. Ye RuiXi seemed to see the flames of desire burning in Wen YiHong's eyes. Of course, that might have just been Ye RuiXi's imagination.

Wen YiHong spoke with ambiguity: "Do you hope that— I am interested?"

Actually, Wen YiHong just wanted to this tease this bratty Ye RuiXi. He was already at this age. Not only was he haughty, he also acted like a spoiled child. This was his benefactor. How could he be so rude to his benefactor?