Chp. 36

Chapter 36: The Trip to Acquire Knowledge (3)

From the moment Gu Zhun turned the first page, his heart was already full of inner turmoil. After all, he did not have such a personal experience. But Gu Zhun was still very obedient. He flipped all the way through to the last page, closed the book, shut his eyes, and recollected himself.

"How was it?" Zhang Heng asked.

Gu Zhun did not answer, but the blush on his face gave him away.

"You seemed prepared for action..." Zhang Heng raised his brows and said.

At that moment, it seemed as though the shadow of Gu Zhun from seven years ago, who was being openly teased by Zhang Heng in the classroom, overlapped with the present. It was also at this moment that Gu Zhun realized that Zhang Heng was the only one who could be counted as his friend in junior high.

Whether it was being unjustly accused by his classmates or being the only one left out when they formed groups in class, Zhang Heng would always stand by his side and promptly resolve all his embarrassing situations.

Zhang Heng stood up and placed one hand on the coffee table, slightly moving his body forward. The tips of their noses touched. As they breathed, their breaths fanned against each other's faces.

Zhang Heng kissed Gu Zhun lightly. Yesterday, after Gu Zhun suddenly experienced being kissed for the first time, he had gotten slightly used to it. However, who could have expected that Zhang Heng would actually be even more unpredictable? He used his tongue to pry Gu Zhun's upper lips open and directly inserted his tongue into Gu Zhun's mouth.

Gu Zhun was suddenly invaded by this foreign object. He was a little unaccustomed to it and groaned out a muffled "mhm". Unconsciously, his body slightly trembled. Zhang Heng was stirred up by Gu Zhun's reaction and his motions became even more frantic. His tongue started to move around haphazardly inside. After that, his teeth bit the upper lip, and then bit the lower lip.

Zhang Heng slightly released Gu Zhun. Gu Zhun took the opportunity and said: "I've had enough."

"I still have not had enough."

Gu Zhun placed his hand on Zhang Heng's waist and pinched it. Although Zhang Heng's abdominal muscles were solid, Zhang Heng's waist was his weak spot. He was ticklish. Zhang Heng laughed, stepped back, and left Gu Zhun's lips.

Gu Zhun angrily asked: "What the heck did you make me read!?"

Zhang Heng pretended to be innocent and said: "《The World's Greatest First Love》"

Yes, there was nothing wrong.

"I know... this was your idea of widening the horizons? There was no need for indecent knowledge." Gu Zhun was an elite student. Moreover, he was a pure person who never looked at any pornographic... pictures nor... books. He was a young and upstanding elite student. As far as the mysteries of the universe were concerned, the textbook's key points were in its difficulty as well as its endless pursuit of knowledge.

Initially, when Gu Zhun heard that Zhang Heng wanted to bring him to a sacred place and increase his knowledge, he thought that Zhang Heng wanted to bring him to tour Japan's historical sites to study and learn about Japanese culture and history.

However, Zhang Heng unexpectedly brought him to this place to look at this thing. Gu Zhun could tolerate it, but the wise Confucius would not allow it. It was a disgrace to proper knowledge!

"That's right, this is also a way to widen your horizons."

Gu Zhun gestured to stop and thought about the different pronunciations between widening horizons and increasing knowledge.

"Widen horizons or increase knowledge?"