Chp. 39

Chapter 39: Post-vacation Blues (1)

After being unrestrained in Japan for a week, Gu Zhun and Zhang Heng were finally heading back to China. Gu Zhun was in the hotel room, packing his luggage. He even collected the clothes that were hanging outside the balcony. Gu Zhun looked at big president Zhang, who was still sleeping on the bed. He had no choice but to help him collect his underwear from the balcony.

After Gu Zhun finished packing his luggage, he walked to the bed that was laid on the floor. He knelt on his own bed, leaned over, and decided to shake Zhang Heng awake with his hands.

Who would have thought that Zhang Heng could not wake up. He even ignored Gu Zhun. He directly turned his body away and went back to sleep.

There was nothing that could be done. Who asked Zhang Heng to be so happy that he could almost fly up to the sky and be shoulder to shoulder with the sun? Through that kiss, Zhang Heng started to fantasize about all sorts of things...

Gu Zhun stood up and kicked Zhang Heng's butt. After that, he turned away sulkily, and pretended that nothing had happened. After all, there would be a serious problem if a subordinate used violence against his superior...

Zhang Heng was finally kicked awake by that foot. He shook his messy bed head with eyes half opened. He groggily wanted to stand up, but he fell instead. After he fell down, he persisted and stood up again.

Finally, Zhang Heng defeated the sleep monster. He brushed his teeth, jerking the toothbrush around without putting any effort into it.

Gu Zhun entered the toilet and kicked Zhang Heng from behind: "Be serious."

Gu Zhun casually took his towel that had dried and prepared to put it into the suitcase. Zhang Heng stood in front of the washbasin and looked at Gu Zhun in a daze.

Oh my God... It seemed as though he was looking at the Gu Zhun from seven years ago...

The Gu Zhun from seven years ago was also like this, constantly reminding him about his studies and the trifling things in life.

Zhang Heng remembered a day during their preparation period for their third year exams— It was a very normal and ordinary day.

"Class, we will revise until here for today, go back and..." The language and literature teacher on the podium assigned classic prose, classic poem, and modern text readings to be completed this week... Although the number of exam topics that should be completed this week was fixed, they had actually already completed a lot of language test papers.

Gu Zhun seriously listen to these 3 minutes that dragged on the class time. He recorded the homework seriously and timely added it into the study plan. Gu Zhun had drafted out this study plan since last week.

This study method was made based on Gu Zhun's analysis of the lecture courses filled with various exchange pointers, combined with his own experience. In general, he would not tell anyone about it because there wasn't a need to. In Gu Zhun's class, they were all elite students.

Those elite students would not give a fuck about your notes and experience, but a bad student was different.

During the third year, Zhang Heng was still a bad student. He relied on his looks and that fact that he was good at basketball, so there were always male and female juniors who idolized him. Because of that, Zhang Heng would always get ignored by some of the guys in the class.

Halfway through the semester, a debonair transferred in, handsome and talented, causing them to burn incense and pray for a few more years. In the meantime, they would have to look at other people showing off their affection.