Chp. 100

They had been together for a long time. He once said that he would only give himself over completely after marriage.

Finally, the day had come. Today, he would finally give himself up completely to the one he loved.

Indeed, today was the day of Wen YiHong and Ye RuiXi's wedding – a simple affair that consisted only of a modest banquet. In order to satisfy Wen YiHong's desire to prank him, Ye RuiXi complied with his demand and wore a scarletqipao. Unlike most brides who showed off their fair silken thighs under their qipao, however, Ye RuiXi's legs were sheathed in black silk stockings that positively oozed with sex appeal.

"Do I really have to dress like this?"

"Actually, you have been looking forward to this in your heart, haven't you? Hm?" Wen YiHong asked probingly as he snaked an arm around Ye RuiXi's waist.

Ye RuiXi fell silent. Wen YiHong's guess was spot-on. Although he had been fantasizing for days on end about engaging in all kinds of sexual play with Wen YiHong, he had never considered cross-dressing before. Now that he had an opportunity to try it out, he was definitely excited.

After plodding through a whole series of elaborate wedding procedures and downing countless drinks in return for the toasts offered by family and friends for all kinds of reasons, they finally made it back to the bridal suite. Slightly drunk from the night, Wen YiHong leaned heavily against Ye RuiXi as they struggled into the room.

"You okay?" Ye RuiXi asked as he handed Wen YiHong a hot towel to freshen himself up. "Let's turn in early tonight..." However, before he could get up to put the used towel away, he was unexpectedly pulled back onto the bed by Wen YiHong.

"Of course I'm more than okay! Ever heard of alcohol-induced promiscuity? Heh..." As Wen YiHong rolled over and pinned Ye RuiXi firmly under his body, Ye RuiXi finally realized that Wen YiHong had been feigning intoxication all along. Although he reeked of alcohol, he was not drunk at all. He merely put on a pretense to give his adorable bride an excuse to rescue him from his friends so that they could have enough of the night left for both proper loving foreplay andlots of hot steamy sex.

Yet, Ye RuiXi went against his plans and even thoughtfully asked him to rest early... How could he take this lying down? "How can you even think of sleeping today? I'm going to keep you up all night."

As Wen YiHong's lips curled upwards into a predatory smirk, a realization dawned upon Ye RuiXi, "He's dead serious... I'm screwed." He turned his head away and found himself looking into the mirror. As his eyes fell upon the sight of himself helplessly pinned under Wen YiHong, Ye RuiXi began to blush. "Don't... don't look at me..."

"Why not?"

Ye RuiXi paused for a moment before admitting with his eyes squeezed shut, "... it's embarrassing!" He lifted a stilettoed foot and gave Wen YiHong a kick on the butt. "Stop asking the obvious!"

"Put down your foot right now or I will do you seven times tonight and ride you so hard you can't even get out of bed tomorrow," Wen YiHong replied, turning Ye RuiXi's face towards him with an unflinching stare. As seconds ticked by, unease crept gradually into Ye RuiXi... seven times a night is no joke...

He gave in and lowered his leg obediently.

"Mn. Good boy." With a lift of an eyebrow, Wen YiHong leaned in and kissed Ye RuiXi on the lips.

"Nngh... haah...." Breathy moans spilled continuously from Ye RuiXi's throat as Wen YiHong latched on doggedly. With a determined flick of his tongue, Wen YiHong pried Ye RuiXi's clenched teeth apart. The dexterous muscle thrust deeply into Ye RuiXi's mouth, ravaging every corner hungrily, at times caressing Ye RuiXi's tongue, at times ramming hard against its soft, sensitive walls. Ye RuiXi felt his heartbeat quicken impossibly with every move and every new sensation. He panted madly, every gasping breath in turn stoking the fire in Wen YiHong, intensifying the force with which he sucked on Ye RuiXi's mouth.

Roving hands finally found their way to the soft expanse of Ye RuiXi's chest. His nipples, caught between unrelenting fingers, hardened and peaked in no time under their merciless attack. Then they moved to undo the scarlet qipao, revealing the black lace bodice underneath.

"May I?" Wen YiHong asked.

Ye RuiXi flashed a gentle smile in return. "Of course. Tonight, I belong to you completely..."

"Haah! Nngh... ahh!" Naturally sensitive, Ye RuiXi moaned uncontrollably at the intrusion.

A second finger soon joined the first. Then a third...

The deeper they probed, the louder Ye RuiXi moaned. The flush across his face deepened. Sweat beaded on his forehead and his lips glistened wetly.

"Isn't my baby sensitive~"

"Mind your own business..."

Wen YiHong hitched up the hem of the qipao and secured it with a knot before taking out a length of rope from the bedside drawer to tie up Ye RuiXi's hands with a cute little bow.

"What is this... some kink of yours?" Despite his furrowed brow, Ye RuiXi was smiling happily in contentment.

Propping his hands by the sides of Ye RuiXi's head, Wen YiHong arched his back and gazed lovingly and deeply into Ye RuiXi's eyes. "May I go in?"

Ye RuiXi glanced between Wen YiHong's legs and saw how hard and swollen he had become.

"Yeah..."

"I won't go easy on you." Wen YiHong began ramming fast and hard into Ye RuiXi, his body quivering and tense. Unable to support himself because of his bound hands, Ye RuiXi could only rely on the strength of his waist to rock back against Wen YiHong. His supple waist trembled from the exertion as it bore the force of Wen YiHong's unrelenting thrusts.

Intensified moans resounded throughout the suite.

With every thrust, Ye RuiXi felt the burning heat of Wen YiHong's flesh as it charged ecstatically into the depths of his body with abandon.

"I love you! I love you so much!" Ye RuiXi blurted out as excitement and pleasure mounted excruciatingly within him.

"Me too...!"

"Ah! Ah! I'm coming!"

Even as he gasped desperately for air, Ye RuiXi yearned for Wen YiHong to fill his open mouth with a long, hard kiss. Saliva trailed from his parted lips to his delicate collarbones, glistening with erotic allure.

As they edged towards their climaxes together, Wen YiHong shot Ye RuiXi a questioning glance. Ye RuiXi smiled. A thin sheen of sweat on his face, Ye RuiXi replied wordlessly with silent invitation in his eyes: It's okay. Cum in me.

"Aah......"

They came together. Thick spurts of white fluid gushed into Ye RuiXi, filling every corner of his tight, spasming crevice with Wen YiHong's seed.

After riding out their climaxes, Wen YiHong untied Ye RuiXi's hands and wrapped his arms around Ye RuiXi. He panted hard against the crook of Ye RuiXi's neck as their bodies trembled in unison.

"My love, will you stay with me forever?"

"Yes I will."

On the radio, a Japanese song began playing softly, its lyrics telling the story of their love as its melody slowly filled the air.

Hiroi uchuu no kazu aru hitotsu

In this vast universe

Aoi Chikyuu no hiroi sekai de chiisana koi no omoi wa todoku...

In the vast world on this blue planet, my small feelings of love reach out to you...

THE END