Chp. 95

Wen YiHong propped himself up and continued to explore downwards. He sucked on Ye RuiXi's cock as he ran his tongue through his length before moving up and down. His hand gripped his shaft and pumped along.

"...Mmh... Ah..." In less than a few seconds, Ye RuiXi was already breathing heavily. The feeling of being rubbed and teased by Wen YiHong's hand was so pleasurable that Ye RuiXi didn't want Wen YiHong to let go.

However, Wen YiHong released his hands and stroked Ye RuiXi's face. He smiled gently: "Do you love me?"

"I love you. No matter how many times I have to say this, I love you."

Wen YiHong lowered his head and kissed Ye RuiXi's thin lips.

"Let's get married."

"..."

Ye RuiXi's initial reaction was shock, followed by his wild thumping heart.

"...What should I do?" Ye RuiXi used both hands to cover his face. He was unwilling to look at Wen YiHong because he was blushing. Moreover, his face had turned a ridiculous shade of red.

"I am so happy... I can't suppress that overwhelming happiness in my heart..."

"Are you willing?"

"I am willing! I am more than willing!"

"Enter inside me."

Ye RuiXi felt Wen YiHong wavering at his entrance. Was he hesitant? Ye RuiXi expressed his desire and Wen YiHong did not hesitate any longer. He held onto Ye RuiXi and thrusted forward.

"I really hate my younger self. Why didn't I discover that you liked me earlier? I caused you to wait for me for so many years. It must have been very painful for you, wasn't it?"

"Ye RuiXi, I'm sorry. I always thought that the person you liked was Zhang Heng."

Ye RuiXi shook his head: "No. At that time, I wasn't brave enough. It was my own fault that I didn't tell you."

"My president, how could you be so silly?"

Ye RuiXi's eyes pooled up with tears but there was a happy smile on his face: "Yes... But, I am your boss."

"Childish boss."

"Mind your own business!"

The next day, Zhang Heng received a phone call from Wen YiHong while he was sleeping. He was still hugging Gu Zhun even as he picked up the call.

"What do you want this early in the morning? Are you still laced with sleep? This isn't our university days. I don't need you to wake me up every single day."

"Of course I know that. Do you think that I am the same as you? Being so smitten with their lover that they are oblivious to the world?" Wen YiHong retorted curtly.

"If so, why did you call me so early in the morning?"

Similarly, Wen YiHong was also hugging Ye RuiXi, who was fast asleep in his arms. Ye RuiXi exhaled warm air through his parted lips. It was also possible to faintly hear him inhaling air through his nose.

Wen YiHong replied: " Actually, I really wanted to call you during the wee hours, but I thought about it and suppressed the happiness in my heart."

"Huh... What made you so happy?"

"We are getting married."

"..."

On the other line, there was an absence of sound.

Two minutes later, Zhang Heng let out a ear piercing scream: "What did you just say?!?!?!?!"

It was a breaking news!