Chp. 93

After their meal, Gu Li made a phone call to her fiance.

"How's the preparations going along on your end?"

The other person on the line replied: "It's almost ready. Your parents promised to attend the wedding. They are very happy to be able to see you in a wedding dress."

"Okay... that's good." Gu Li covered her phone and turned back to look at Zhang Heng and Gu Zhun, who were sitting on the sofa helping to write invitations. She smiled and said: "Previously, I did not bring you over to meet my little brother and caused him to worry... Now that everything's alright, I've already told them."

"You are always like this, keeping everything in your heart. You would only speak of it when you are absolutely certain. You truly love your brother."

"Yes... He is my loved one. In the future, I will also have you by my side. I am really happy now."

"Give me a kiss~ Muack~"

"Hahahaha~ Muack~"

It was already late into the night when Gu Li hung up the call. She saw that Gu Zhun and Zhang Heng had almost finished writing the invitation.

"Do you guys want some snacks?"

Zhang Heng was still like a child from all those years ago. Whenever food was mentioned, he would always think about cookies, biscuits, and chocolate. He was always very happy and in high spirits although the midnight snacks in Gu Li's house were all very common and could be bought from anywhere.

However, it didn't simply fill Zhang Heng's stomach. It was the love and concern that also warmed his heart.

"I want! I want!"

Gu Zhun was still seriously writing the guest names and invitation but he still said: "I want hot milk."

Gu Li felt that it was slightly funny and gave a snort of laughter.

It felt like time flew really quickly... When was the last time that Gu Zhun and Zhang Heng sat in the living room and wrote something seriously? They even made a ruckus about having midnight snacks...

It seemed to be at least seven years ago...

At that time, they were two young boys in the living room. Now they have grown and become the most important person in each other's lives.

Gu Li walked into the kitchen to prepare supper for these two 'brothers' of hers. Gu Zhun still kept his old habit, where he liked to drink a hot cup of milk before going to sleep.

Zhang Heng was still the same. He could eat anything as long as it tasted good.

The wedding preparations were almost done. Now they just had to wait for the wedding to commence.

"We warmly invite you." Gu Li sent the invitation out in succession, notifying friends and family by phone. Of course, when it came to relatives, there weren't much people except for Gu Zhun and a few others.

On the day of the wedding.

Gu Zhun finally saw Gu Li's boyfriend.

This brother-in-law looked simple and honest. His character seemed honest and reliable. Throughout the entire wedding oath, he would always look at Gu Li even if she did not look at him.

Afraid that Gu Li would fall during the wedding toast, he would always hold her hand. He would also try to carry the train of the wedding dress by himself.

"Toast properly. You don't have to bother about me, I'm not that delicate."

His brother-in-law replied: "Sometimes, you push yourself too much so I must look after you." That sentence showed Gu Zhun that this time, his sister met the right guy.