Chp. 51

Chapter 51: This Year's Delicate Spring Festival

Time quickly passed by. This was already the second Spring Festival since Gu Zhun started working at the company.

He still remembered the previous Spring Festival. That was the first Spring Festival he celebrated after graduating from university. At that time, Zhang Heng organized a staff trip.

Everyone was focused on having fun while Zhang Heng was secretively pulled him away. They got into a car and went to a hot springs resort.

At first, Gu Zhun did not know why Zhang Heng, the president, gave him such a great perk— to soak in a hot spring.

The other employees clearly did not have such benefits. Only Gu Zhun was able to enjoy them. Was it because he was Zhang Heng's personal assistant? In order to prevent Gu Zhun from betraying him, he took preventive measures and wanted to win him over?

However, Gu Zhun did not look like that sort of person, right?

After that, this incident was clarified. Zhang Heng did not bring him along because of such a silly matter— At least in Zhang Heng's eyes, the silliest thing was when he left Gu Zhun seven years ago.

Zhang Heng pulled Gu Zhun to the hot springs, and with a 'thud', he locked Gu Zhun into a kabedon.

That time—

Zhang Heng stealthily swam towards Gu Zhun, taking advantage of when Gu Zhun was not paying attention. He grabbed both of Gu Zhun's arms and forcefully lifted him up. Gu Zhun's whole body was placed on the black and gold tile that was at the edge of the hot springs and his whole body was exposed to the air outside. Although the continuous steam from the hot springs was at a warm temperature, when his butt suddenly made contact with the frigid tiles, Gu Zhun was unable to stop himself from shivering slightly. Even the symbol of his manhood followed suit and trembled thrice. After picking Gu Zhun up, Zhang Heng quickly released his arms and braced them along Gu Zhun's sides— both his legs were blocking Gu Zhun's respective legs with one on each side to prevent him from escaping.

"President Zhang... What are you doing?"

Zhang Heng said, "I am just playing in the hot springs with you. We often used to play like this, although it wasn't in the hot springs."

""Let's date!" Zhang Heng blurted that sentence out. He always wanted to say that in the past, but he was too weak and too much of a coward back then. He had been too afraid to speak up. Only when time waited for no man did he come to regret it.

"Will I still make it in time now? Gu Zhun..."

When Gu Zhun heard that sentence from Zhang Heng, he couldn't help but be stunned. Although he was naked, he no longer attempted to break free from Zhang Heng. A black vortex was starting to swallow him whole and it was pitch dark inside— He couldn't even see himself... Why did you have to talk about it in this manner?

"Let's date!" Zhang Heng tried to seek confirmation once again.

"...I..." Gu Zhun did not know how to reply to Zhang Heng. He wasn't attracted to men at all. Although he'd never had a girlfriend before, that was all there was to it...

"It's alright... I will wait for you, I want you to personally tell me that you like me and that you agree to be together with me." Zhang Heng let go of Gu Zhun, and his body that was shivering in the cold was no longer quivering because he had returned to the warmth of the hot spring. Yet the atmosphere in the pool was ruined. They were both embarrassed and they didn't speak to each other.

At that time, Gu Zhun remembered that there was at least one person in his life that he could count as a friend. Moreover, this person was a bad student. He did not expect that there would be such a reversal of fortune. He became a big president after going abroad for just a few years.