Chp. 54

Chapter 54: The Love Triangle Between the International Students

Ever since the trio became roommates, the American students exclaimed that the Chinese students were up to no good!

Actually, that wasn't the case. They were only being misunderstood.

Don't assume that when they got to university, American students would be able to look at the bigger picture and not vilify the Chinese like they did during the last century. Actually, they still retained a little of that prejudice inside them.

Especially when it came to Zhang Heng, Wen YiHong, and Ye RuiXi. The trio always grouped together and it looked really strange.

When three people were together, it would definitely create a misleading image—

"Zhang Heng!" Ye RuiXi cut in and inserted himself between Wen YiHong and Zhang Heng's shoulders. He separated Wen YiHong and Zhang Heng on purpose.

Zhang Heng thought that Ye RuiXi did not like it when Wen YiHong was walking with him all the time. However, Wen YiHong did not show that he was angry or upset when someone cut in. He only smiled and quietly looked at Zhang Heng and Ye RuiXi stare at each other.

Ye RuiXi must be jealous. He must create an opportunity for them to spend some time together and get along.

"Ye RuiXi, you're looking for me so we can play again?"

At that moment, the two girls who walked past them were surprised— "What?! Play? Play what?!"

Wen YiHong really wanted to step forward and explain— However, he decided not to after looking at the two of them— Maybe some ambiguity between them would be able to promote the feelings of love?

Ye RuiXi took out a leaflet from his bag—

Zhang Heng took a closer look and realized that it was actually a ball game competition hosted by the school. Any kind of ball game could be played...

Ye RuiXi raised his head, looked at Zhang Heng who was a head taller than him, and seriously demanded, "Let's play with balls!"

Wen YiHong, who was standing at the side, was half a head taller than Zhang Heng. He was one and a half heads taller than Ye RuiXi. When he heard Ye RuiXi shamelessly mention the phrase, 'play with balls', how could he watch the match with a civilized mind now?

As such, Wen YiHong approached Ye RuiXi and softly reminded him: "Precious Xi, boys should not talk about 'balls' in public."

Ye RuXi's first reaction was— Gosh! Oh my God! Wen YiHong was so close to him!

When he was excited, his face turned red. He also forgot about the advice on 'balls'. He could only stiffly shove the leaflets to Zhang Heng and shout: "Think about it and send me a text!"

Afterwards, he scurried ten miles away, and in the midst of it, he even bumped into a buff American guy.

Wen YiHong smiled and looked at Zhang Heng, who was baffled.

Zhang Heng actually wanted to ignore Ye RuiXi. After all, he was pretty busy with his club activities and research projects. He did not have time to compete against Ye RuiXi from the beginning to the end of the competition.

He firmly believed that Ye RuiXi was the type that would risk everything to ensure that he would get into the final match to compete against him.

However, every time they had a challenge, it usually ended with the proclamation of Zhang Heng's victory. They rarely ended with a draw. Over time, Zhang Heng gradually lost the fun from the challenge and competition.