A Letter to You

Dearest you,

      You were the very first person I reckoned as friend when I entered college. I have a bad habit of being attached to a person who's significant to me. So during those early days, I would tell myself that the friendship we will have is going to just stay within the years that we'll be in school. It will end once graduation arrives. Yet, I failed because I saw you more than just my bestfriend, you were a sister to me.

      However, when the last year of college came, you broke my heart. I don't know if you were aware but you, buddy, is my first heartbreak. Losing my bestfriend was the worst thing to look back in my college life. They say that time heals. It indeed is true. But everytime I have a glimpse of the scars, I have a remembrance of the pain. So even when years had passed, we were never what we were before. We were never us again...

      Not until your heart was broken. Not until this year. Everything really happens for a reason. God has a purpose of putting us in particular circumstances in life. I used to say that we have to be broken so God can fix us. What I see in your brokenness is not just the mending and molding God is processing in your life, but in your brokenness, God is molding me as well. I have eventually let go of everything that pained me for years. I allowed time to heal me years ago. But now, I realized that if you let God heal you, He will not only take the pain. He will also eradicate the marks. In God's touch, I was fully healed; free from the pain, free from the scars.

      I know that God is always working in our lives, Kee. Yes, it will take time. But I trust God that He will make you look back to this season one day with no hatred and pain. When that day comes, you will remember your brokenness but you will be more grateful of how God made you whole. Your heart will be always forgiving. I know that. Choose to forgive now. Let go because sometimes the shackle we are holding is the source of pain itself. Forgiveness and love are the most beautiful things I learned along the way which God Himself taught me.

      I will always be grateful of this season in your life. It was an instrument to make us what I have envisaged of us seven years ago. More than bestfriends, we are soul sisters. I love you, Kee. I praise God for your life, for our friendship and for everything.

Always,
Bully'ng Mabait

PS:
Hapit na siya muabot so balik napud tag paabot. 😂 Ubanan teka hangtud muabot si God's will. Di teka ireto. Pramisssss. 😊

 😊

Hi guys! Hindi dapat ako mag-uupdate sa kwentong 'to ngayon. But this story of me and my bestfriend gave me the inspiration. At the end of the book, I will give you more glimpse of the things I've experienced and learned about frindship.

Anyway, update will be later... in an hour or two. So, watch out!