Chasing Chances

Dearest You,

We all have been chasing our own Chances in life. It may be for our family, for our career or maybe for the ones we love  and or any pursuits we have in life. I hope that this book has taught us the lessons needed to finish the chase and the race to win victory over the different storms of our lives. Trust me, if we have faith, we always can.

Let me steal a few moment of your time to say what my heart wants to tell you, my wonderful squad.

Thank you;
For all the happy memories you have carved inside my heart through supporting me from the beginning up to the end of the book.
Thank you;
For being the inspiration when I lost my fervor to write.
Thank you;
For giving this book a soul.
Thank you;
For riding this journey with me. You guys are the best! We rock! ❤️

The sun has risen yesterday and today is its sunset. I am afraid that there will be no more sunrises or there will be no more tomorrows to come for this book for we already are in the end.

Let us stop chasing chances. Let us have opportunities and chances chase us because...YOU who is reading is worthy to be chased, to be loved.

Be good and kind, always, even when others are not and when others cannot.

Glory to God alone.

Signing off with love,
MadamKlara 🌼

---

Follow me on twitter for updates:
@madammklara
@isabelbernford

Contact me on instagram:
@madammklara
@zyraclairecabasis

Subscribe to my YT narin. Hihihi (specially sa mga mahilig magdrawing)
MadamKlara