Epilogue

Pride and joy is what I have seen reflecting in the eyes of my friends, Jax and Sephy, while they watched their daughter, Euphony, being interviewed in a very popular talk show, MadamKlara's Talk of Fame. She is only eighteen and she has already found her niche. Not only that, she is very successful. Talaga namang nakakaproud.

MadamKlara: You have clarified that this book is based on a real-life story.

Euphony: That is right, madame. The people behind the book are my parents' friends. They are with me tonight honestly.

MadamKlara: Why do you think your book is one of the best-selling pieces?

Euphony: Aside from my unique way of arranging and expressing my thoughts in giving you the picture of the story, this book is not only going to inspire you about love. It is so much more than that. I just really don't want to spoil the others who are not yet reading or those who are currently reading the book. Moreover, there are hundreds of reviews about the book that have been published. Everyone can check it. On top of this all, please somebody out there who's  brave enough, please pinch me because this moment is so surreal to be real.

The audience laughed at her humor. Euphony really has that. No wonder she wrote beautifully the story of me and the love of my life.

MadamKlara: I actually have read the book but I am not yet at the end so here's the question. Did she marry her husband again?

Nilingon ko si Zacc na nakangiti ring nakatingin sa'kin. Ibinalik ako sa isa sa mga pinakamahalagang araw ng buhay ko, almost eighteen years ago.

Inside my heart, I grasped the same feeling I once had when I married my husband. Now that I am marrying him for the second time, it's the same emotion that I have inside of me, maybe just more intense. While my four year old Devine was our flower girl, my elder daughter was my little bride. Our little champ chose to stand beside his father while waiting for me.

"To the most beautiful woman in my universe, what else can I promise you except for loving you until the rest of my life?" Zacc muttered when we exchanged vows again.

"Well, what else?" I answered. "You've done so much than I deserve from you, my love and you've showed me so much already. What I can only promise you is the promise I have kept for almost a decade now...that you, Zacchary Harrison, will be the only man I love. Oh, there are actually two of you." I joked while glancing at my little man. Our son blinked at me and gave me a thumb's up. "You have me forever, babe. I am yours. And you will forever be my always."

Zacchary and I, despite our little fights, despite the storms that came to destroy our relationship and our family, remained true to keep our promises... after five years, after a decade, until forever.

Unlike the younger days, I can no longer stay up late at night. So before the thanksgiving party ends, the party for the success of Euphony's book held at the main branch of Coffee Chances, Zacc and I informed Sephy and Jax that we're going home. Coffee Chances now is not just a coffee shop. It emerged into a big one having its own event hall. Coffee Chances became known as palace for the coffee lovers. Literally, the architectural design of the place is of a palace.

"No worries, Chances. I'll look after your three musketeers especially your minime." Bumulong siya sa'kin upang 'wag marinig ni Zacc ang sasabihin niya. "Pinapaligiran ng lalaki si Chance. Napakagandang bata. Nasa tamang-edad na 'yan e ba't ayaw niyo pang payagang mag-asawa? She's 28."

"You just don't know, Sephy. His father may look so possessive but he's encouraging her to start dating. Nobody ages backwards, you know. Ewan ko sa anak ko, hindi pa daw talaga tumitibok ang puso at saka napakasungit pagdating sa lalaki."