Part 4

So the next day, I sit at that table with Becca and her friends again the second day of school and on the third day of school. So on the third day of school, I was thinking to myself how great life is, "I mean, I have so many friends, I'm sitting at a great lunch table, I think sixth grade is going to be a lot better than I thought it would be." Boy, was I wrong. So at the end of the day I had to go to gym. For gym that day, we walked around the track. I thought that was so much fun. So then we are about 25-30 minuets into gym and then Beth and Jane came up to me and said"Uh yeah, April, why did you ditch us to go sit with your new best friend and your new crush?" I started to explain myself " Well, the umm... lunch aid... asked me to, I'm sorry." Again," Why did you ditch us to go sit with your new best friend and your new crush?"  This went back and forth for a long time, until I said," You know what, I'm done with you two." And I sprinted away. Now at this point, I had a few tears coming down my face, so I knew that I had to talk to someone.  But I didn't know who. I mean, I just lost two of my friends and I didn't have Wendy, Kana or Becca in my gym class. So I talked to Jake. Jake has beem one of my good friends since kindergarden. So I talked to him and I said how I felt and then, I started to cry. I was so close not to crying in front of somebody. Jake was so nice, he comforted me, and said it was going to be okay. But then, he said," You know where my locker is, right?" " Yeah, why?" " Come to it after gym, okay?" " Sure." So I went in the locker room, got changed and went to find Jake. When I found his locker, he was still their. The first thing he did was he gave me a hug. He gave me the most comforting hug ever. And he wispered" Everything is going to be okay." For the first time, I actually believed him when he said it.