MystiWoof, Aly_teneb and ang5107

Hey y'all! I know I wrote a chapter like this when I was still working in Shoe, but I just thought that it felt right to make another updated version of because all of these people deserve a little recognition.
MystiWoof. aly_teneb. ang5107. have 3 best friends and they are all on Wattpad. In no specific order, these are their names: ang5107, aly_teneb and obviously MystiWoof They are all incredible people. Life would not make any sense without them. I am going to go through all of them briefly but these people are so amazing, that there are not any possible words to describe how awesome these people are.

MystiWoof. Sophia is the most creative and quirky person you will ever meet. She is so extremely fun to be around which makes sense why I'm almost at her house every day. She is an amazing artist, if you haven't noticed already. She has awesome taste in clothing and hair colors. She is also extremely smart. Like before, Sophia always keeps on reminding me to be true to myself. Sophia does not care about what other people think at all. Not one bit. She only cares what she thinks about herself, but not in a vain way. Sophia has got so many boys falling for her this year. But dudes, she's taken by the extremely lucky Kenneth. He is probably one of the most lucky guys in the world. In the universe. For having a girlfriend like her. Sophia, thank you for sticking with me for the 8 years we have known him each other.

aly_teneb. Alyson has been my friend the longest on this list. Well, actually that's a lie. Aly didn't like me the first 4 years I knew her because I pretty much stalked her. A lot. Because I didn't have many friend. And now you may know why. Aly is absolutely stunning. She is tall, but not a giant like me, she has the perfect hair cut, perfect skin, beautiful eyes and  and even more beautiful personality. And also very smart. I honestly want to thank Alyson because even though I stalked her the first few years I knew her, she never left me. We have been best friends for about 9 years. A little more than I've known Sophia. Alyson has helped me so much throughout the years. Like in November when I had my first school anxiety attack. She and Sophia were right by my side. They were always right there for me. And I thank them so much for that. Alyson, thank you for not ditching me for 9 years.

ang5107. I just met Angie this year, and now I can't live a day without her. I sit with her on the school bus every morning and we talk about what has happened the last few days at school. I have been friends with Angie since around the middle of October. I am so lucky to be able to meet her. It still shocks me that Angie doesn't have a bf because she is simply beautiful. I know she always complains about her hair being messy and this or that does not looking right, but she is beautiful. And, like aly and Sophia, she is very smart. Angie, it still is a hazy memory of how we met about became so close, but it was obviously fate. I still thank my lucky stars that I found you.

All three of these incredible young ladies are probably the most amazing people on the face of this planet. I came to you guys to write today about how amazing these guys are. All of you guys need to follow all of these people, right now. Ok, that's all for today, thank you all of you for just being the amazing friends you guys are.
~~~~~~~~mermaidunicornlover~~~~~~~~~