Part 20

I am going through the usual stages of a breakup. Let me tell you what they are:

First stage: The Powerful Stage
This is the stage that comes right after a breakup. You feel super Beyoncé, high all mighty feeling. Like you are unstoppable. This is probably my favorite stages of breakups because you feel so good on the inside. Like I said before, like you are on cloud 9.

Second stage: The Questioning Stage
This is the stage where you really question if it was really the right decision to break up with this guy. You usually go back and forth between yes and no for a while. You make a mental pros and cons list. You do a lot of sitting around and thinking if he was truly the right guy for you.

Third stage: The Sadness Stage
This is the stage where your hormones really do it for you. You do a lot, and I mean a lot of crying and crying and crying. You will probably eat a lot of chocolate and ice cream and watch a lot of romance movies. You will probably gain a few pounds but hey, you deserve it. Your going through a tough time right now.

Fourth stage: The Anger Stage
This is the stage where you really just want to punch every person you see and smash every object you come across. This is when you really want to punch your ex in the face and blame him for every reason you guys had to break up. Then you start to point fingers at other people that probably didn't have anything to do with your relationship. But you just need to calm down and count to ten.

Final stage: The " I'm Okay" Stage
This is finally the stage where you can finally calm down and see the brighter side of things. You can see the good reasons you broke up. Maybe you even want to resolve the issue with your ex. This is the stage where you start to feel better about your life and it isn't falling apart.

I know this is different from other things that I write but I wanted to try something new.
~~~~~~mermaidunicorn lover<3~~~~~~~~~