Part 23

When I arrive into the cafeteria, I try to keep my head down low and my hood on. I didn't really wanted to be pointed out for the reasons like I was about to be asked out be a really popular guy around the school today and also I looked like trash.
My friends and I are all eating our lunch and then I hear someone calling my name. "April!" It was a girl that I have seen around school but didn't talk to much, Sabrina. "Oh hey, what's up?" I ask. She doesn't say anything, but she gives me a folded up piece of paper. "Oh, um, thanks." I say, not realizing on the front it says 'From Michal, To April'. I look down at the note and I stare at it in disbelief. Am I really going to get asked out again? Will this relationship work out this time? I really hope it does because Michal is so freakin hot! My heart skips about ten beats when I'm near him, he has been all that I have been thinking about since Asher and I broke up.
I slowly open up the note, as my hands are shaking. Inside the note wrote, 'April, I really like you, will you please be my girlfriend?' I shook my head, thinking this is a dream. I look up to Michal's table and he was staring at me. But not in a creepy way, he was seeing what I thought of the note. His expression was soft, with his big brown eyes, and his perfect teeth. He gently smiled at me and my stomach fluttered. I slowly nodded at him. I wanted this relationship to work out so bad. I really like Michal. More than you can imagine. When I nodded at him, I think he thought he was dreaming, too. He stared at my for a second, smiled widely and jumped up and started telling his friends. Even though I sat across the cafeteria from him, I could still make out the excitement in his voice. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Michal just asked my out. This has to be some sort of parallel universe. This is a dream come true. I didn't tell any of my friends as this was happening, they all just stared at me with their mouths hanging open. And then, they all screamed in delight. " Shut up!" I say with a slight giggle in my voice. "It's not that big of a deal." I say even though sweat was covering my face from all of the anticipation. Honestly, this is almost how I dreamed of being asked out. A sweet, but subtle way. And this, this was the definition of that.