Part 11

As soon as I see Asher at the table next to mine, I can already feel myself blushing, big time. As I see him, he immediately sees me. " Hi April! I didn't know you sat here!" " Hi Asher! I used to not sit here. I just got a new table today." I said. " I know the reason why you got a new table," he says, " to be closer to me." Wow, that's just wow.

As everyone got up to get our lunch, Becca and I stayed back because we bought lunch that day. " You know what, Asher is so nice." I say. " April, you like him. I know you do." "Phsss, what? No I don't. I TOTALLY don't like Asher." " April, stop lying to me and yourself. You like him, just admit it." " Ok, fine. I like Asher." "Ahhhh!" She squeals. " Can I please tell Ashlyn, Yenely and Jada? I'll tell them not to tell anyone." " Ok." I say. As the three friends come back to the table and take their seats Becca says, " Guys, guess what? April likes Asher!!" "What really? OMG!" I, again, was blushing like crazy. " But do you guys know what the best part is? He likes me too?" As I say this I look over and, who do I see looking at me like I has 20 heads? Beth! She looks at me with her mouth hanging open. She looks over at Asher and says " Asher! Someone at these tables likes you!" " Oh really, who?" He asks. I put my head in my sweatshirt and sulk a little bit. As I take my head out, I see Beth pointing at me quietly. " She does, she likes you." I look at everyone in disbelief. Wendy, Kana, Becca, Beth, Asher. I was so embarrassed I started to feel tears developing in my eyes. I quickly write a pass to the bathroom and I sprint out of the cafeteria.