Part 10

I wake up the next morning and I walk downstairs to get breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and I see my mom sitting at the kitchen table. " Oh hi April. I think you are going to be very happy today at school." " I don't think that's true, but ok."

I get on my clothing, eat my breakfast, brush my teeth and walk out the door to walk to the bus. When I get to the bus stop, I see Kana and Becca waiting for me. " Hey guys!" " Hey April! You wanna hear some great news? I got a boyfriend!" Becca exclaims. " Oh my gosh, congratulations Becca!" Kana and I say. " Who is he?" Kana asks. " Oh his name is Kevyn. He is so cute! He always has his hair perfectly gelled over to the right side of his head." " Ok, should I be disturbed that you know that so well?" I ask. We all laugh together as we climb onto the school bus.

When we get to school and we walk to our first 4 classes of the day, which were really boring if you were wondering. Then it was time for lunch. I walk in and sit at my table with Marvin and Alex and then I hear someone call out my name. "April, is their and April Washington here?" " Oh yes, I'm right here." I call out. " I was told that you had to switch lunch tables, so quickly choose another table to sit at." " Umm, thank you." I said as I walked away. I was walking towards my friends table with Anna and Wendy and Kana, but then I realized that Beth and Jane both sat there. So l looked at the table behind them and I see Becca's table with her friends. " Hi Becca, do you think I could sit here with you guys?" "Oh hi April! Of course you could sit here!" She said. " These are my friends Ashlyn, Yenely, and Jada." They all said hi and I sat down. I look up at the clock to see what time it is. 11:10. As I draw my attention back to my table, I see a table right next to ours. I look at the people at it and I see Asher sitting right across from me.