Part 5

Ok my bootiful ones it is mermaid, not April amymore. I just thought I had to clarify somthing really fast, the majority of the things I will write in this book really happend to me. I am ligit April. And now this kind of goes hand and hand with what I just said. I am NOT trying to expose anyone and I'm not trying to spread anything about anyone this is just to show people that life is sometimes hard and it comes at you too fast sometimes but most of the time, it slows down and gets easier. Also I am not using any of the real names for pretty much the same reason. Ok that is all i wanted to say. Back to April!

So I went onto the bus and sat with Becca. And I could just hear Jane on the bus telling everyone about what happend. I didn't want to sit their amd hear that so I asked Becca if we could move our seats. She agreed and we sat at the front of the bus. Then again, I started crying. Yet again, I'm crying. Yes, I was crying because of Beth and Jane but also a wave of emotions came down on me.I realized how sweet and amazing people could be sometimes. I mean, Jake did not have to do that, he could have gone walked with Marvin and Alex but he chose to comfort me and help me. He was so kind to me.That pretty much goes to show how amazing people could be sometimes.

So when I got home I was still crying and I went strait into my room. I was going to talk to my mom but she wasn't coming home until late that night so I asked Wendy if she wanted to go to the library. She agreed so we went for a few hours and talking to her felt so good. I was saying everything about that day, I didn't leave one piece of information. She understood. She completly understood. She listened and didn't say a word.  Then we got pizza and I went home. I was about to fall asleep but then I remembered that my brother's birthday party was the next day and I didn't invite anyone.I texted Wendy, Kana and my cousins.They all said they could come and I knew what story I would be telling them.