Part 7

So after all of that, Monday rolled back around. I sat back down at the table with the boys. But Becca wasn't there. I saw her sitting with a new student. That was really sweet of her, but I really didn't want to sit with a bunch of boys I really didn't know. As all of this is happening, my crush, Marvin comes over and asks if l
want to sit with him. I was freaking out. I agreed and we both sat at the table with Marvin, Alex and a few other spanish boys. So we started talking and I felt super comfortable with them. I was so happy and relived! So the bell rang and we all went to our next classes. The next day as I come in with Marvin I start to hear a chant." Here comes the bride! Here comes the groom!" We both looked around the room to see where the chant was coming from and our eyes both fell apon the table with Beth and Jane."Well that makes perfect sense."I say to Marvin and myself. We walk past their table and went to sit and we tried to ignore it. We waited for our turn to get our food and we got in line. Marvin and I were waiting until we got the pizza that bounced when you poked it. We ate our "food" and we waited for the bell. 3,2,1 RING! We all darted to our next class which was chorus for Marvin and I. Unfortunately, I sat on the completely other side of the room from Marvin. So I got my folder and put my binder under my chair and we all waited for Mrs. Franklin. As I was fiddling with my ballpoint pen, I felt a tap on my knee. It was Asher, a boy that sat in front of me. "Hey, would you rather have 5 million dollars of have a mansion?" " 5 million dollars because I could buy a mansion." We ended up talking for the rest of chorus and then at the end I said to myself,"Wow, he is SUPER cute. Why haven't I noticed this before?" We both walk out together and when he gets to the staircase for his next class, he gives me a high five.