Chapter 3: Nightmare

The room that (Y/n) has been given has baby pink-coloured walls, a decent amount of space, a very neat and comfy looking bed, a balcony to look out of if the sliding window were to be opened, a television, an a fully functioning bathroom. Hell wasn't very much different from the human world. Besides the constant sin and all the demons, Hell seemed as if it were the world of the living. Then again, the world is ruled by the devil, but those who's soul is save is ruled by the God of the Universe. She locks the door behind her in case if any demons were to enter during the night.

(Y/n) falls onto the huge, fluffy-looking bed as her body begins to relax and her eyelids begin to feel heavy. Slowly, she falls into a sound-less sleep. She awakes to find herself, head on her desk, staring out the huge window of her classroom. The clouds were floating and moving slowly across the beautiful blue sky as she stands up and tells herself "I knew it... it was all a dream." She grabs her bag, but it phases through her fingers. The floor boards suddenly begin to crack and break below her feet, making her fall floor by floor.

Each classroom was empty as she fell through each floor, the tables always a different colour when she crashes. She gazes at the clock and noticed that its second hand is stuck, ticking back at the same number. The clouds begin glitching and the sky turned a darker shade of red every time she crashed through the floor. Tears of blood left her eyes as she saw a black hole below her. As she felt her flesh being sucked off her bones, she struggled so hard that she jerked up, awake in that same bed in the happy hotel.

Her breathing was heavy and her eyes widened. She looked outside the window but the sky was still a dark shade of red. The odd looking clock showed that it was only three o'clock in the morning, yet she didn't want to go back to sleep. So she got up, washed her face, and got out of her room to go explore a little by herself. (Y/n) went to the roof top and sat there for awhile, gazing at the night lights of Hell. She spotted thieves lurking at corners, drug dealers and prostitutes out and busy doing their work while the rest of Hell was fast asleep.

(Y/n) began to sing to herself in hopes to calm herself from what seemed to be a nightmare. She then sang...

(YouTube Video Provided)

"Remember the words you told me, love me 'til the day I die
Surrender my everything 'cause you made me believe you're mine
Yeah, you used to call me baby, now you calling me by name
Takes one to know one, yeah
You beat me at my own damn game

You push and you push and I'm pulling away
Pulling away from you
I give and I give and I give and you take, give and you take

Youngblood
Say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life

And I'm just a dead man walking tonight
But you need it, yeah you need it
All of the time..."

"You sing well." A voice then interrupted her. (Y/n) looked behind her to find a one-eyed demon who has blonde flowing hair, and also wears a large amount of mascara. Her sclera is bloodshot pink, and her pale yellow pupil resembles an X. Her skin was mostly white, with pink freckles on her face and her right shoulder. She wears a dark purple, finger-less satin glove on her left arm, and appears to have a tattoo on her right arm, a torn red off-shoulder crop top, a black bra, and a reddish and black miniskirt with black and white leggings.

"Sorry to startle you. I'm Cherri. I heard someone singing so I had to come up an investigate. You sing really well! Man if I could, I'd blow up this darn hotel. Angel and I would go have fun blowing up stuff and terrorizing. Anyways, what's your name cutie?" The demon by the name of Cherri, who was sharpening a knife, questioned (Y/n) in a rather calm manner even after talking about a possibility of mass destruction. "Um.. I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you." Cherri grinned replying "That's a pretty name~ How did you end up in Hell?"

(Y/n) looked back at the city and replied "well.. I was almost hit by a speeding car, but got out of harm's way, or so I thought. A mountain of bricks then came from a broken holder and crashed onto me." Cherri stopped sharpening her knife and sat next to (Y/n) replying "Usually, I'm much more hostile but I feel that tonight is just one of those nights where I just sit and think about my life now and my past life. Anyways, how did you end up in Hell?" "I killed someone in my past life. Maybe if I didn't, I wouldnt need to be here... there must be a mistake somewhere." The two girls sat above the city as the slight breeze brushed across their faces and through their hair.

"Well... I need to head back over to the bar downstairs. My buddy Angel isn't doing too well. He just got reminded of something bad a few hours ago and hasn't stopped drinking since. It was nice talking to you though! Maybe we will cross paths again (Y/n)." And in a flash Cherri disappeared. What a strange new world (Y/n) was in, demons instead of people, a red sky instead of a blue one, a huge pentagram in the sky instead of the sun and the clouds, and its a place that doesn't seem as bad as how the people on earth describe it to be.