Chapter 10: Red Velvet

(Y/n)'s breathing quickened, her body still shivering. "My my, you look like you've got quite a scare darling." Said the man who wore a bright red dress shirt with two black marks that cross each other, underneath a pin striped dark red coat along with burgundy dress pants. Bow tie with a bright red knot, and black shoes. He had a burgundy oval shaped monocle over his right eye and also wore burgundy gloves with bright red marks showing where his nails and knuckles are. He seems to be carrying a cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it, as if he were a Radio Host.

"Alastor, what are you doing talking to the staircas- (Y/n)?!" A familiar voice echoed through the corridor of the hotel rooms. The demon by the name of Alastor turned around, still grinning, as he met face to face with the one and only Angel. "What the fuck are you doing with my friend?!" Angel Dust whisper shouted. Alastor chuckled "Friend? Oh so this pathetic shivering mess is your Friend. Angel, you really should get better friends if they all look like her. (Y/n) was it?" Angel hissed and pushed past Alastor, grabbing (Y/n) by the wrist and pulling her up.

"Hey Red Velvet, why don't you be more polite since you have that smart looking dress shirt on all the time?" Alastor rolled his eyes replying "I'm only nice to demons who are registered in Hell and not two-faced glory seekers like her. She isn't even registered as a demon!" Angel, arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s fear-struck body replied "So what if she isn't registered? She shouldn't be in Hell anyway! She's way too nice to be a demon, furthermore bullied by the likes of you." Angel flips his hair sassily

Alastor chuckled and replied "I bet you're trying to find away to get away for all these demons and find the God of the Universe." Angel interrupted "And so what if she is? A good soul like hers doesn't belong in this Sinners den." Alastor then walked away. "What so you're not gonna apologize you motherfucking jerk?!" Angel exclaimed, upset. "I'm a simple man that runs a simple job. Hunting for fresh prey is just my hobby."

Angel grumbled "ugh... red necks. They never know how to have a good time or how to be nice to people. Disgusting. The only demon I've seen him be nice to is Charlie." (Y/n), slightly calmer, asked Angel who Alastor was. "Oh that Son of a bitch? Alastor was a former radio host and southern serial killer. He's always smiling, and says that he acts polite, but in reality is a cannibal and eats other deer. Totally not my type."

"Wait a second-- Why are you awake at this hour?" Angel released from the protective embrace and cupped (y/n)'s face his hands. "I had a nightmare, n-nothing much..." (Y/n) stuttered. "A nightmare that made your skin a shade paler doesn't sound like it's nothing much honey." He sighed. "I wanted to walk a little to calm myself down but then this creep showed up. Now I dont really have the mood to do anything." (Y/n) said as she began to walk back to her room. "If he bullies you, just tell me. I'll fuck him up good, and not in the sexual way!"

(Y/n) giggled before waving good night to Angel and going inside. The one thing that didn't add up was how Alastor, a demon she has never seen before until that night, knows her ulterior motives of leaving Hell. Was he also in the council? Maybe a wild guess? Why was he following her? All these questions bottled up in her head as she tried her best to fall asleep. "Maybe the only dreams in Hell are nightmares, that's why the demons here go out and party at night instead of sleeping..."

Angel on the other hand, who was lying down on his bed with the expression of irritation, began to ponder on Alastor's words. The phrase "I bet you're trying to find away to get away for all these demons and find the God of the Universe." rung in his head. Sure (Y/n) was a good soul that doesn't belong in Hell, but the thought of her leaving made Angel very upset. "She wouldn't leave Hell now...would she?" He assured himself, slowly dozing off.

Alastor chuckled as he lurked in the shadows, walking down the velvet carpeted staircase, and questioned "Not everyone is fit to be a demon, yet not everyone can become an Angel. Where do you stand ... (Y/n)? And who will you let down?" What he didn't know was that Cherri was hiding behind one of the tables, listening to their whole conversation. "I swear that red haired motherfucker is always getting people in to trouble. Just because he's all powerful, he thinks that he rules Hell."

Angel sighed, knowing that after (Y/n) shared her past with him, he decided it was time to open up as well and cure his alcoholic behavior once and for all. It's been chocking him for awhile and since he has someone comfortable to share with, besides Cherri who knows about his situation, it would be best to let things get off his chest. He then got into a warm, soothing, bubble bath he made prior to the event of seeing Alastor.

He took off his blazer and his bowtie, along with his black pants and his high heeled boots, and got into the pink-bubbled water. Cherri then came into his room "Angel, I'm in ya' room!!" She projected her voice in order for Angel to hear it. "Okay!" He replied, also voice projected. "I saw Alastor earlier." continued Cherri. "He's pretty weird." Cherri then took a bit of Angel's left over alcohol in his bottle. "Angel, this alcohol is drug infused ain't it?" She shouted, annoyed. She could feel the slight effects of the drug 'Angel Dust' as she licked her lips.

"Damn it Angel! You need to stop Mixing Substances!"