Chapter 30: Death

As (Y/n) opened her eyes, she found herself dressed in an oversized shirt and her underwear was back on. "A-Angel?" She stuttered as her tired eyes met Angel's worried expression. He hugged her tightly "I'm so glad you are okay.. you scared me!" Tears of both fear and joy escaped his eyes.

(Y/n) sat up and hugged him properly "Shh... it's okay darling. I'm okay, see?" She assured him. "What happened? You didn't wake up. I tried to wake you up softly, but you didn't respond. I dressed you just in case you felt uncomfortable waking up without clothes, but you still didn't wake up. I kissed your forehead and you were still unconscious... I was so worried... you shouted things that I didn't understand and you cried... you called out to me, your face afraid."

(Y/n) teared up and kissed Angel's forehead. "Don't worry about it okay darling?" She assured him once more. He nodded with a sigh of relief, holding her hands tightly. She got out of bed and went to her room to get ready. She then met back with Angel in his room and the two went down for breakfast. "I'll fill you in with what happened." She said as she held his hand with a smile. The two headed downstairs to the dining area to get breakfast and sat down at a table.

"Where should I begin? Well, (Y/n) began "I woke up in my old room and say my mother and father. I thought that being in Hell with you was one big dream and that my love was a lie. I got really scared and called out for you, but all I heard was a faint response, which would've been your reply, but it was so faint that I ignored it. It felt like my dream was pulling me into a deeper sleep."

Angel listened to her attentively as they both sat and ate. "Then what happened?" Angel asked, slightly intrigued. "Well my mom and dad took me out to the same hill and the same restaurant we went to, which gave me chills when I heard Sylla and Alastor singing and pictures of Sir Pentious's many eyes." (Y/n) said before eating a fork full of food. "But you did say, as we were coming down, that it got really spooky or something." Angel mentioned, concerned.

"Well I had to face my inner demons, a part of me that regretted dying, but also regretted living. I was sent back to that god forsaken care centre and was chained up in a straitjacket. It all happened before. I never wanted to talk about it, but since I trust you fully, I'll tell you. I've never told this to anyone... but I've been insane. Ever since I got thrown into that centre, I've never been the same. They wrapped me up in a jacket and sent me straight to the asylum after I killed someone."

Angel paused for a moment and began laughing. "W-What's so funny? Are you going to ridicule me too? That I'm useless and just some insane freak...?" (Y/n) said, hurt. Angel stopped laughing when she said that and replied "No no baby! I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry I laughed, but let me assure you, you're not the only one who's been in there. I've been in there more than twenty times, I can tell you that! Well, before they put me in rehab, which um...didn't work." He chuckled.

"Why would I ever judge you? I bet I've done much more bad things in my life than you think." He assured, which made her feel better. "Well... after I was thrown in there, I met my demon. She turned out to be the me that I hated the most. Back when I was younger, I hated everything that happened to me after my parents died, which slowly lead up to my rise to insanity. But you won't guess how I beat her." Angel raised an eyebrow before asking "How darling?"

(Y/n) gave a bittersweet smile as she replied "All I ever wanted when I was still alive, was to be loved and accepted. I saw her broken heart, as broken as I remembered mine was, and remembered exactly what I wanted when I was still that person. A loving and assuring hug to know that it's all okay." Angel smiled as he finished his food. "And then you woke up?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Well at least you are safe." He smiled. (Y/n) finished her food and drank a cup of tea to fully wake her up. "Hey (Y/n), can I try some of that tea?" Angel asked with an innocent look. She agreed as she gestured to the cup, but Angel leaned in and kissed her, licking her lips before sitting back down. "It's sweeter that I'd like it to be, but I guess that's just you~" He winked. "Angel, we're in public!" She whispered. Angel looked around, stood up, and pointed at you "This right here is my girlfriend, nobody can touch her got it?!" He then sat down and smirked.

A buff demon then came up to him and said "And what if I just take her from you, skinny ass spider? You're ass gay anyways." He laughed with his gang behind him. Angel stood up with a smirk and before (y/n) could take another sip of tea, Angel had knocked them all out with his secret weapon, His favorite drug, Angel Dust. He then took the last sip of (y/n)'s tea and walked over to her seat, picking her up bridal style, and leaving a little present in the hands of the buff boys, who were high on crack.

(Y/n) giggled as Angel carried her out of the cafeteria and into the lift, going back to Angel's room. "You know what's good about that horrible dream being just a dream?" She asked Angel, who pressed a button in the lift. "What, that it's just a dream?" He chuckled, bringing his face closer to hers as the doors of the lift closed. "I've finally accepted death and being dead, because it means I get to be with you, Angel." He blushed and kissed her lips before exiting the lift, returning to his room. (Y/n) then looked at him excited and requested:

"Now I'm interested in your whole past, Tell me about it won't you?"

"Sure thing babe, sure thing."

"I'm glad I picked the best Reason to Stay~"

Suddenly, a loud but muffled bang was heard from the cafeteria and the two bursted out laughing.

"You've gotten yourself into a lot of trouble, Spider~♡"

"Nothing I can't handle sweetheart~"

-The End-
Angel - xoxo