Chapter 15: Sinister

Angel ran as fast as he can to the Council to find (Y/n) filling in her form. Once she finished, she levitated in the air as a gush of the colour red wrapped around her. She was finally a true demon in Hell. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you in the beginning Angel..." She teared. "I didn't want to be here in the beginning as Alastor mentioned because I was scared of the possibilities that might happen to me. I thought escaping to heaven was my only path of freedom. But that was before I met all of you here..."

"It's okay now.. You're here." Angel pulled her into a hug. "I never want to loose you again" a whisper slipped his lips. The two blushed and quickly broke the embrace. "We need to find Alastor and bring him back. If this demon is really looking for Alastor just for his power to rule Hell, then we need to be quick." (Y/n) Changed the topic. The two ran back to the Happy Hotel, where the demons were packing up Charlie's Party. "Charlie!" Angel exclaimed. Charlie heard his call and rushed down. "I'm so glad you two are okay" She hugged them tightly before noticing something off. "Where's.. Alastor?" She questioned.

Angel explained the whole situation to her and she agreed to help find the kidnapped Alastor, who was knocked out unconscious. "Excellent. Just as I planned" a voice hissed. "I will finally have the opportunity to take over Hell with your power. Who else is as strong as you? Anyone who tries to stop me with your abilities will perish!" He chuckled. As Alastor began to gain consciousness, he used his remaining strength, attempting to break free from his bondage.

"Sir Pentious, let me go!" Alastor growled with much anger. The demon called Sir Pentious grinned "Oh you're up. You can use your powers to destroy me now if you'd like. Come, take your best shot." Alastor, aggrivated, tried to reach Sir Pentious from the back of the van he was in, but as he thrusted his fist forward, his fist couldn't touch Sir Pentious, let alone get anywhere near him.

"Like my invention? It's an invisible barrier. Try all you'd like! Oh and if you do use your power, I came prepared. I've modified this van you're in whereby if any type of energy is detected, the van will absorb it and transport it to a capsule. So go ahead!" Sir Pentious laughed. In the mean time, Angel, (Y/n), & Charlie were getting ready to save Alastor, who couldn't do anything if it meant a disadvantage. "Pistol, Rifle, Musket, what else am I missing?" Angel Pondered.

Charlie grabbed a few necessities while (Y/n) wondered who took Alastor. All she remembered was the demon had more than just two eyes, who seemed to have a stripped Victorian styled coat. His top hat seemed to be grinning at her when it's huge eye stared down at both Angel and Her. Where would they find them? The thoughts running through her head made her doubt that they could ever save him.

"There are many threats here in Hell, but the only major threat that I can think of is Sir Pentious." Angel commented as he was loading his gun. "My vision was too blurry after receiving a blow to the head from Alastor so I'm not sure if it actually was Sir Pentious." Charlie then cut in "Who else would it be besides him?" (Y/n) was confused and questioned the two "Who is Sir Pentious? Is he someone we should be afraid of? I mean he isn't as Strong as your dad is he, Charlie?" Charlie Sighed "He isn't, but My dad is usually pretty busy and It's kinda my job to run Hell while he's collecting contracts."

Angel replied "Sir Pentious is a slithering try-hard, but a brilliant Victorian inventor. He uses mighty machines, minions and has countless attempts when it comes to taking over Hell. so if it is him, It's pretty sinister since he would stop at nothing." (y/n) smiled with determination and exclaimed "Then let's go stop him." Angel sighed "Didn't you just hear me say he'll stop at nothing? But alright. Trying to get back that stupid deer would be better than Pentious trying to suck the life out of 'em."

"The only question now is Where...?" Pondered Charlie. "We need to move quick. You two have been in Hell longer than I have. Do you guys know where Sir Pentious lives and who he associates with?" (Y/n) asked, wanting to find an answer. "I've seen him at the nearby broken parts shop thingy. He seems to come out of there with things to build his machines. So we could ask the storekeeper." Suggested Angel.

"Brilliant! We must go at once!" Charlie exclaimed, eager to leave. "Can I come to? I've been waiting to use this box of explosives." A familiar voice sounded from behind. Cherri stood there, left hand on her hip as she held the explosives in a bag. "I transferred them to bad so that it doesn't look too obvious. Besides, I'm bored." Angel hugged Cherri in excitement "Of course you can darling!" "We really need to leave now. Hell could be taken over at any moment." (Y/n)'s said worried.

"We shouldn't be too worried however. Alastor can manage himself while we go rescue him." Angel rolled his eyes. "Nonetheless, we still gotta go bring him back" Charlie argued. "The faster we leave, the faster we get to blow up stuff. So let's go to that equipment store you were talking about." Interrupted Cherri, slightly annoyed that they weren't proceeding with the mission.

"Well said Cherri, Angel, lead the way!" (Y/n) smiled. They proceeded to walk down the street to reach the equipment store, which was very vintage looking. "Are you sure that this is a store for metallic parts? Looks like a vintage cafe." Charlie gazed at it confused. "Only one way to find out." Replied (Y/n)

"In we go..."