Chapter 27: Heated

(So you guys requested it, so here you go. Angel! Fire the Cannon!

Angel: *Fires Cannon with X-rated shit inside

- If you do not want to see anything sex related, please skip this chapter. It doesn't affect the next chapter so you don't need to read it if you don't want to -
Enjoy)

Angel couldn't take his eyes off her. She was just so pretty that particular night, as if someone had cast a spell on him to admire her. "C'mon... I've had enough dancing for one night." He smirked. The two walked out of the ballroom and into the lift. "Sorry if I tired you out..." (y/n) mentioned apologetically. Angel took notice, lifted her face gently so that he could see it, and replied "you never tire me out babe. In fact, you are full of surprises."

As the two went back to Angel's room, (y/n) couldn't resist looking at the view he had. It was much different from her side of the hotel. Angel removed his suit, leaving just a white formal shirt underneath. (Y/n) came back in and closed the huge window that separates the balcony from the room. "I don't think I've said this before, but your room is amazing!" (Y/n) said as she smiled at Angel. He could hardly take it anymore, so he walked up to her and said "You're pretty amazing yourself." The two looked lovingly into each others eyes as their faces got closer and closer.

Their lips met first for a sweet kiss, but something new arose. Angel licked (Y/n)'s lower lip requesting for entrance. She didn't know what he wanted so she opened her mouth slightly. As she did that, Angel slithered his tongue inside and made small circles with her tongue. As he pulled away, a strand of saliva connected the two tongues before Angel wiped it away and carried (y/n) to his bed. "My body is aching for you right now, but I can only do so if you allow it." Angel's voice was smooth and seductive, but also concerned and worried. (Y/n) nodded her head, giving him her consent.

Angel removed her dress gently, and began to kiss her from her cheek down to her neck and to her collarbone. (Y/n) tilted her neck slightly to allow him more access as his warm tongue grazed across her skin. He then ran over her sweet spot, which made her release a soft moan. Angel removed his shirt, happy that his princess was enjoying what he was giving. He then looked at her chest and requested if he could remove her bra. She nodded, and so he did. From her collarbone to her chest, Angel left soft, wet kisses which made (Y/n) twitch. He began to suck on one of her breasts and a hand groping the other.

He then used his free hands to remove his black dress pants, throwing them across the room. He stopped and asked her "Are you sure you want to proceed with this? Because if this goes on, I doubt I would be able to control myself any longer." (Y/n) pulled him into a deep kiss as a sign that she was fine with it. He then used his bottom hands to rub her inner thighs, which made her moan as they were kissing. He broke the kiss and removed her pantie, revealing her wet entrance.

Angel's glove-less fingers, for once since he didn't wear gloves to the Ball, began to make its way to her outer folds. (Y/n)'s face was a blushing mess as Angel began to softly rub her clit. At first, it was so sensitive that Angel had to pause and calm her down with another kiss. But the second attempt made her slowly enjoy it. Angel bit her neck softly as his top two hands played with her breast and his bottom two hands were stimulating her clit and caressing her body. He then stuck a finger into her, which made her swing her arms around Angel, experiencing this new sensation.

He pushed his finger in and out slowly, teasing her. She didn't like his teasing and flipped him over, removing his boxers. His dick was erect and twitching slightly, which made her wonder what would happen if she were to suck it. She placed her lips on the top and kissed it before taking his dick into her mouth. She sucked and teased the tip with her tongue, which made Angel moan slightly and growl. "Bad girl, you deserve a punishment." He said seductively. She stopped sucking his hard member as he flipped her around once more and began to eat her out.

The new sensation of his tongue squirming inside of her made her moan and grip his sheets. "You can scream as much as you'd like. I already locked the door." Angel said after removing his tongue. He slipped his fingers in again and pumped her in and out, suddenly hearing a high pitched moan. He smirked knowing that he hit her g-spot. He pumped again, but stopped before she could climax, which made her whimper. He chuckled "(Y/n), tell me if it hurts okay?" He positioned his member to her entrance and inserted it inside her. Just like that, she lost her virginity. "A-Angel!" She screamed.

He paused for her to get use to the pain and only began to move when she said okay. He pumped in and out of her wet entrance, licking her neck at the same time. As he continued on, he hit her g-spot once again, making her scream with pleasure. He focused on hitting that spot over and over again. (Y/n) dug her fingers into Angel's white tuffs on his head as he pounded her. Angel then felt a knot in his stomach, and so did (Y/n) "(Y/n) I'm gonna--" Angel said as his thrusts became faster.

(Y/n) was aware of what would happen next so she shouted "Just cum inside of me Angel!" That phrase alone made Angel cum together with (Y/n) and the both laid on the bed, tired. "You know" began (Y/n) "I'm glad you were my first." Which made Angel blush and hug her tightly, both falling asleep soon after.