Chapter 18: Close Encounter

A demon with a Victorian look emerged from the shadows. In his possession was Alastor, his neck on a metal leash. "You must be (Y/n). I recall seeing you earlier. Are you four looking for him?" He hissed, smirking. Angel, who was furious, replied "So it was you, Pentious." Sir Pentious glared at Angel "I didn't ask for you to speak." And with that, he shot his powerful tail at Angel, flinging him across the room.

"Now, sweetheart, I need to ask you of a favour. If you would kindly come with me, none of your friends will get hurt." Once again, Pentious hissed with a smirk. As (Y/n) ran to Angel's side, Pentious's tail was once again tossed, in between the two. "I wouldn't do that if I were you (Y/n). I just need a favour and nobody will get hurt." At the corner of her eye, (Y/n) could see Alastor shaking his head with a serious expression on his face.

"Sorry Sir Pentious, but I'd have to decline." Pentious's smirk turned into a sinister smile. "Alright then. I guess I'll just have to forcefully take you." His tail wrapped around her and grabbed her. Angel, who's head was throbbing, saw what was going on and quickly tried to grab (Y/n). Alastor growled and used a slight amount of his power to throw Pentious off guard. "My My Alastor, I hope you haven't forgotten what's around your neck!" Pentious laughed before sending electric currents through Alastor's body, causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

Cherri took out a cherry bomb and was about to throw it at Pentious, but quickly stopped because he was using (Y/n) as a shield. Charlie grew upset and changed from a sweet little girl into a menacing demon. "I think you're forgetting about Me, Pentious." She shouted. "Oh my apologies Princess, but no I didn't forget about you."  He released a machine that fell from the ceiling, encasing her and draining out her energy. Cherri grouped up with Angel and took the guns that Angel had packed and carefully fired at Pentious, trying not to hit either (Y/n) or Alastor.

"Guns? You guys thought of everything." He then released his minions from all over the room to catch them. Alastor gained the strength to look up at (Y/n), struggling for her life, well her second life, to escape Pentious's grip. (Y/n) was near enough to Alastor to hear him, but not near enough to release him. Alastor then began to say between gasps "Listen to me darling, you need to find someone precious to me. I haven't seen her in a long time and you reminded her of me... we...had a fight about something. Her hair is as dark as coal, and she has four eyes. Her left is red and her right is blue. You need to find her, she'll know how to help. If there is anyone that is somewhat as powerful as I am, It's her. So please tell her that I need help. She may not trust you at first, nor agree to my request, bu--"

Alastor was cut off when Pentious noticed him talking. "Alastor, Asking for help now are you? How adorable." He hissed before turning up the voltage. "F-Find He-r!" He said before grunting in pain. Alastor then glared and turned into his radio demon form, buying time for the four to escape. Pentious lost his grip on (Y/n), who alongside the minion-hunted Angel and Cherri, released Charlie and carried her out of the lab. They found a place to rest and calm down. "Alastor told me something. He told me to find someone precious to him. Do you guys have any ideas?"

Charlie regained her strength and snapped her fingers replying "Yes... that girl he always came hand in hand with. She would sing and dance with him, and do almost everything with him if he asked it of her. I don't know where she is but I bet the people back at the Happy Hotel knows her. She's pretty famous." Charlie, along with the rest, took a shortcut back to the town and to her hotel, asking the demons if they knew the name of the demon Alastor had, and most probably still has, relations with.

Niffty was glad to see the four and replied to Charlie's question "I know who you are referring to, but I'm unsure of the name. People have seen her around the south side of Hell." The four looked at the big map on the wall of the hotel. Charlie snapped a photo on her smartphone and they thanked Niffty before going to their rooms to take a quick shower, eat a quick meal, and head out once more. Charlie called a Cab and all four of them sat in it. Cherri sat at the right window seat, Charlie sat in the middle, Angel sat at the left window seat, and (Y/n) sat on his lap because there wasn't any space in the passenger seat due to the driver's things.

"The south side of Hell also has one of his Labs." Muttered Charlie. Cherri overheard and questioned "Why would we still need to go there? We already met Pentious, we know where he is." Charlie opens the image of the map and explains "Sure we saw Pentious earlier, but the fact that he has three labs means that he might go back to get more machines and supplies in his other labs. Who knows, he could have changed locations again just to confuse us since he knows we're coming to rescue Alastor." As they were discussing, Angel wrapped his second set of arms around (Y/n)'s waist as she was sitting on him. She then whispered

"What are you doing...?"