Chapter 8: Tipsy

Night passed and morning arrived. Angel's door wasn't locked once again, therefore when (y/n) woke up and was going to see Charlie for the second day of being an entertainer, she noticed Angel's door ajar. She walked over to check if he was okay, and it wasn't much a surprise to see him lying on his bed looking drunk. Besides, that's how she met him in the first place. Drunk. His eyes were semi-open as his hands rubbed his aching head.

"Um... Morning Angel. You feeling okay? It seems like we partied too hard yesterday." Said (Y/n) as she knocked on his stardom door before entering. Angel just replied with a groan and a sigh. Only having met him two days ago, yet (y/n) feels somewhat acquainted with him. He wasn't a very difficult person to approach and make friends with as she were to in her school when she was still alive. "Would you like some breakfast? I'll ask Charlie to get something for you while I go down to the bar." (Y/n) offered.

Angel just replied with a tired and muffled "Okay..." before turning to his side and burying his face into a heart shaped pillow. (Y/n) got into the lift, ready for her performance. She saw Charlie at the corner of her eye and approached her. "Oh! Good Morning (Y/n)! Are you ready to sing again today? I've set you up in a busy schedule so you'll be at the bar the whole day~" (y/n) laughed awkwardly replying "Charlie, you do know that this isn't my permanent job... right?"

Charlie laughed awkwardly "oh yea... Sorry about that. But you're putting smiles on so many faces! You also seem to be settling in nicely." (Y/n) then was reminded of Angel, who was in need of breakfast, so she told Charlie before she went to the Hotel's bar. The Princess of Hell then went over to the Hotel's Kitchen and prepared something sweet for the Completely Wasted Spider. As Charlie was fixing Angel's breakfast, Cherri snuck past the receptionist, Vaggie, and went to Angel's room, which was still unlocked.

"Angel! You won't believe what I found!" Cherri entered the room excited. Angel covered his head under his pillows replying "What is it Cherri...?" Cherri grinned and whispered "A box filled with fire crackers. We can go set them off in shops and stuff!" Angel got up and smirked replying "I don't feel too good but who would pass up a box of explosives!" Just as the two were getting eager, Charlie entered the room and said "Hey Angel, (y/n) told me to give you breakfast since you drank and partied hard yesterday. So here you go! If you need anything, I'll be at the lobby."

Charlie placed the food onto the free space on Angel's dresser and left the room. Angel glanced over at the breakfast, muttering "She really did get me breakfast..." He then grinend and said "Hey Cherri, Let me eat this real quick. I want to blow up some fucking orphans and homeless people!" But just as Angel stood up, he fell back onto the bed. Cherri, who was concerned, helped him up, but he was still unstable. "Damnit! I really wanted to go blow shit up with ya' Cherri. But I guess I had too much to drink. Drugs and Alcoholic beverages just don't end up well together."

Cherri sighed "Well, I hope you feel better soon. I'll go steal that box for when you feel better. You really should stop drinking though, you're already drug abuser." Angel chuckled at her words before attempting to walk to his dresser to eat. He stumbled and almost fell several more times before he managed to finally reach his dresser. "Hey Cherri, Why is (y/n) in Hell? Her intentions are good..." Angel questioned. But when he turned to where Cherri was formerly standing, he found nobody there.

Cherri had already left by the time Angel got to his dresser, eager to steal the box of fireworks she found. All Angel Dust could do was slowly enjoy his meal. At times, he almost threw up, but he managed to finish without getting too sick. Angel clumsily walked to the balcony as the warm breeze of Hell hit his face. Memories of last night flooded in his head as a smile formed on his lips.

He remembers both him and (y/n) singing on the hot pink stage, crowds cheering and lights flashing. He danced around the pole and (Y/n) kept on singing. "We had so much fun yesterday~" The Spider giggled. As time went by, (Y/n) finished her schedule that Charlie made for her and came back up to check on him. "Angel, are you feeling better?" (Y/n) knocked on the door. Angel, still slightly tipsy, walked towards the door and opened it. "Hey Hot stuff, how was your day? I really must thank ya' for dealing with all the trouble I cause."

(Y/n) came in and sat on his bed, pulling him along to sit next to her. "So, did you do anything eventful?" She asked while she released her hair from a pony tail. Angel shook his head, "All I really did this afternoon was look back at how much fun we had last night! The lights, the music, the people! It was great!" A small smile formed on (y/n)'s lips, knowing that her company made Angel slightly happier.

She figured it wasn't a good time to ask him about what he was struggling with since he looked so happy. "(Y/n), why are you in Hell? You seem so nice to everyone you meet. You should be up there ya'know... um, Singin' with the Real Angels." (Y/n) sighed "Well, I killed someone. It isn't a 'Famous' sin like Rape, but it still is accountable since murder is an offence." She didn't want to tell Angel that she was, however, finding a way to leave Hell, after what that random stranger said last night.

Angel then slithered his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and hugged her asking "Do you ever regret doing things...?" (Y/n) nodded as she fixed Angel's hair, messed up from the tossing and turning that a hangover gave.

"Tell me something toots, Why are you so nice to everyone...?"