Chapter 6: No Judgement

(Y/n) broke out of the tight grasp, but lost her balance and fell. Thankfully she was caught before she hit the ground by Angel's arms. "Sorry about that honey, totally my fault~" Angel chuckled awkwardly. He helped (Y/n) to stand up and balance, who was slightly pissed off that he surprise attacked her in a way, but said nothing. "I just wanted to thank you again for yesterday! If it weren't for you, I would be fast asleep, hungover outside my room! It's (Y/n) right?"

(Y/n) nodded with her arms crossed. Angel looked at her slightly upset face as he apologised once again. "Let me make it up to you. You've already done a favour for me and yet I startle you like that! Let me take you out and experience what I do. Dont worry, I won't do anything too kinky." Angel smirks and winks as he puts his hands on his tiny waist. (Y/n) hesitated but agreed to follow this strange man. If it were the real world, she wouldn't, but this Hell we're talking about here. Nobody would care if she got raped by this Spider in Kinkyboots, neither if she were to scream and pass out in the corner.

Angel held (y/n)'s warm hand and the two got into the golden metallic lift. (Y/n) gazed up at Angel's very seductive looking face, wondering what this mysterious looking demon was up to. He then caught her looking at his face and the two made eye contact. (Y/n) quickly looked away, embarrassed, while all Angel did was chuckle and mumble "Cute." (Y/n) the spoke up "Angel Dust, Where are we going exactly?" Angel bent down and their faces met. "Well Sweetheart, Cherri doesn't have any free time on her hands today even though ya' saw her this morning. So today you'll be tagging along and you and I are gonna get to know each other a little more!"

As they reached the lobby, the very confident Angel and a very confused (Y/n) went to the reception, where Vaggie was stationed, bored as ever. As she saw Angel approaching her, she rolled her eyes "What do you want Angel?" Angel chuckled replying "I'm taking (Y/n) out for a bit so if that sweetheart Charlie asks where she is, just tell her that she's with me, aight?" Vaggie crossed her arms "And what if (Y/n) ends up hurt? Not like I care, but I bet Charlie will." Angel rolled his eyes and flicked Vaggie on the forehead. "Well then I'll just blame you for not stopping me then. Case closed."

And with that, Angel and (Y/n) got going. "First off, I need to go get some cash. So sweetheart, what should I do? Should I go give my service or should I dance?" Angel smirked seductively as his eyes were fixed onto (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. "Um...first specify your services..." She mentioned hesitantly. "Well," began Angel "I'm sometimes a drag queen, sometimes a prostitute, but I can be whatever they want darling." He flipped his hair. (Y/n) laughed a little replying "Yea, you're also a massive drinker." Angel then nudged her gently with his elbow as he laughed along with her. "Hmm... I feel like today is a Drag Queen type of day, Don't ya' think? C'mon! You and I are gonna go glam up!"

"I would but I don't know where to get clothes... I just arrived yesterday if you didn't know." (Y/n) replied. Angel looked at her surprised and spoke "I didn't expect you to be so cool with it! I expected you to judge me for ya' know... dressing up like a girl or something. Glad to know that you and I have something in common, Confidence Darling! Now come, we need to find you a drag costume honey!" (Y/n) giggled and replied "since I'll be a drag king, you'll be my drag counterpart then ~" Angel's eyes lit up and he got so excited when he heard her say that.

Not waisting anymore time, Angel rushed (Y/n) to his favourite shop. "I'll be right back, I'll just go steal some stuff for you." Angel went into the store, took what he wanted, and went out. "I brought my wig and my dress as well. So I'll go get glammed up. I'll help you with your make up as well." Angel smiled as he walked to a corner to change out of his pink blazer. (Y/n) seemed to now notice the pink handbag he was holding. Where else would he keep his dress and wig?

(Y/n) got into her costume. Firstly, a beige shirt under a fancy blazer, one that looked similar to Angel's but it was black instead of pink. Secondly, she tied her hair into a bun and put on a short red wig. Lastly, she wore the pants, socks, and shoes. Angel then came out looking like a completely different demon. "Oh honey you look absolutely fabulous! Let me help you with your make up." He took out an eyebrow pencil, mascara, bronzer, foundation, and a few blushes. In a flash, he transformed (Y/n) into a handsome looking guy and the two hit the town.

"I'm surprised that you are so comfortable doing this Sweetheart~" Angel complimented. (Y/n) laughed slightly replying "I'm Bisexual. People dress me in all sorts of things when I'm not chained up in a torture chamber." Angel's expression changed to a sad one "I see your past life wasn't the best either. Its okay, a few dances and fun with me will make you feel better!" (Y/n) nodded. She began to change her mind about going to heaven after meeting Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, and Cherri. But she still left her defences up in case this was all a facade.

"C'mon Darling, Let's dance our sadness away"