Chapter 4: Breakfast

(Y/n) got up and left the roof top. She walked down the spiral staircase made of a dark shade of metal plates to the gym. She then took the lift back to the living quarters. As she was walking towards her room, she heard a soft groan behind her. She turned around to see a slim and sleek looking demon, white hair and a fancy pink blazer, struggle to get into a room. The keys would drop out of his many hands and slip through his fingers, falling over and over again onto the floor.

(Y/n) walked towards the drunken demon. "Excuse me, Let me help you with that." The drunken one stood there as she opened the door. "Thanks. I was wondering why the key seemed to jump when it was in my hands. Guess it was too much to drink..." by the voice alone, (Y/n) could tell that it was a male in a very expensive looking outfit. "No problem. I hope you get enough rest, you look really tired." (Y/n) spoke, concerned. The sleek demon looked at her and smiled "Thanks Hot Stuff~ that's the nicest thing I've heard all day."

(

Y/n) wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder and assisted him into his room, sitting him down onto his bed soft bed. His room bedazzled with fairy lights and hot pink curtains, a satin canopy over the soft pink bed, a Broadway themed dresser with expensive make-up standing idly on the counter top. "Sorry, my room is in a bit of a mess" the demon said awkwardly laughing, holding his aching head, his white tuffs of hair now messed up. "I'll leave now. Sorry for disturbing you. I hope that I managed to help. I'll get out of your hair now." (Y/n) said awkwardly before walking out the door.

"W-Wait! What's ya' name? If I ever meet'cha again, I'll treat ya' to something as a thanks. Ya' know... for helping me tonight." The demon mentioned, making (Y/n) pause from closing his room door. She gave him a sweet but tired smile replying "It's (Y/n)." The demon then gave an expression of surprise saying "my friend Cherri saw ya' earlier at the roof top. She told me on how well ya' sing. I hope ya' can sing for me one day. The name's Angel Dust, but ya' can call Angel." (Y/n) nodded and wished him goodnight before heading back to her own room.

(Y/n) washed her face and looked out her balcony, hair flowing in the night breeze. She began to wonder how she could get out of this odd place and get to heaven. Sure it may seem like a nice place now, but who knows what the future lies? She could be stabbed and tortured by the 'nice faces' of Hell! Even meeting Satan himself sent shivers down her spine. What would he do to her if she were to ask for a staircase to heaven? He could just trick her and lead her to some place of eternal suffering.

The thoughts begin to pile more until she then saw Charlie walking toward the entrance of the Hotel. Was it already time to open? (Y/n) checked her wall clock and realised that time flew so quickly! It was already seven o'clock in the supposed morning. "Hey Charlie!" (Y/n) called out from her balcony. Charlie looked up and waved with a bright smile on her gorgeous face. "Good morning! Slept well?" Charlie asked from the ground floor. (Y/n) shook her head and replied "Still try'na get use to Hell I guess." Charlie grinned and called her to come down for breakfast.

(Y/n) brushed her teeth and went down to the lobby to meet the ever Cheerful Charlie. "C'mon! Let's get Waffles. That should make you feel better." Charlie invited. (Y/n) smiled slightly and agreed. The two left the hotel and begin walking to the waffle house. "Why are you so determined to leave Hell?" Charlie brought up. (Y/n) paused and replied "I don't want to be tortured. Not anymore. Back when I was alive, After my parent's fatality, I was sent to a centre for people to take care of me. But they would beat me and treat me cruelly, ignoring my cries for help when I was being chained to the walls. The only time I was free would be when I'm sent to school. They would monitor my every move with trackers and put both a microphone and mini cameras in my bag, so I couldn't speak about how cruelly they treated me."

Charlie frowned and replied "Well I hope those people end up here in Hell. I'll personally attend to them and give them the worst treatment ever." (Y/n) giggled and thanked Charlie as they continued walking toward the Waffle House. When they arrived, the two came across Charlie's Girlfriend, Vaggie. Her hair is white, with light pink-striped undertones and wears big pink bow. Her eye is black, with light-yellow borders, and her sclera is light pink. However her left eye is missing, and is replaced by a pink X.

"Oh, there you are Charlie. I was wondering if you forgot about breakfast." Vaggie sighed. "I thought you would be at the Hotel, so I went there first." Charlie giggled. "I also brought (Y/n). She hasn't really settled into Hell just yet so I figured we'd treat her to her first meal" Vaggie smirked "alright then." The three girls walked into the Waffle house, that had oak coloured walls and cushions chairs accompanied with the smell of freshly made waffles. The walls hung beautiful paintings of sceneries on earth. There were some of lush green forests and some of the mystical seas where aquatic creatures roam.

"Charlie, if you had the chance to visit earth, would you?" (Y/n) questioned while looking at the framed paintings. Charlie smiled at the thought of being there even if it was for a day. The things she could experience, the people that she could meet, and the blue sky that she's only heard from demons that came from earth.

"I would, even if it were for a day."