Chapter 7: Dance the night away

(Y/n) and Angel both walked into the busiest club down in Hell. Angel was a regular here so He got a shit ton of compliments and invites for sexual things. "Hey Hot Stuff, you working tonight?" A demon asked Angel. He replied "Not today baby, Tonight me and my lovely new friend are gonna dance our guilt and sadness away. Maybe another time okay?" Angel's charm was so strong that he makes both male and female demons fall to his feet.

"Come (Y/n), Dance with me!" Angel grabbed (Y/n) by her waist and pulled her close to him. The two of them awkwardly looked at each other and began laughing. The music changed and Angel's Favourite song was being played. "Oh! (Y/n)! This song is so good! C'mon lets have fun!" (Y/n) moved along to the beat as she watched Angel go up to the pole and pole danced seductively. (Allow your imagination run while with this.) Demons threw money at him as you sat down and gazed at him. Suddenly a demon you've never seen before sat next to you and said "I don't know Angel Dust personally, but lately he seems to be sad about his past. I figured that you're his friend since he dragged you in."

The demon took several shots before continuing. "He doesn't have many close friends since all he does is fuck and go. So it's good that he has you as a friend. Sorry, I know I'm a random demon, but it's good to see him slightly happier." The demon then left. What he said made (y/n) feel bad if she were to tell him that she wanted to try and leave Hell. Sure she just met him, but she was having so much fun with Angel even though she hardly knows him.

The music then changed again and Angel took the karaoke microphone and began to sing (YouTube Video Provided)

"I've been here all night, I've been here all day! And boy, got me walkin' side to side." Angel winked at the crowd seductively. "I'm talkin' to ya, see you standing over there with your body, feeling like I wanna rock with your body, and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'. I'm comin' at ya' cause I know you got a bad reputation, doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation, and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin'" He then wraps himself onto the pole and begins to pole dance once again.

The crowd begins to sing "These friends keep talkin' way too much, say I should give you up, can't hear them no, 'cause I!!" (Y/n) finds a microphone and smirks as she begins to sing "I've been here all night, I've been here all day, and boy, got me walkin' side to side." She joins Angel on stage and the two began to duet, harmonizing and having fun. "I've been here all night, I've been here all day. And boy, got me walkin' side to side."

Both Angel and (Y/n) smile at each other as they danced together on the stage. The hours passed and Angel, like the night before, had gotten completely drunk. (Y/n) had to once again wrap her arm around him and found a ride back to the Happy Hotel since Angel was too drunk to walk. "Ugh Honey, my head hurts." Angel complained. "But we had so much fun! Did you have fun Angel Cakes?" He asked (Y/n) with a tired smile. "I had a lot of fun today Angel Dust. But you really should stop drinking so much." Angel nodded "Yeah... I know. But it makes me feel so much betta'ya know?"

(Y/n) sighed as she helped Angel into a taxi. She paid the taxi with the money they got from the club, and the two proceeded to got all the way to Angel's room, again. "Thanks for going out with me today (Y/n)... and thanks for taking me home." Angel chuckled still drunk. (Y/n) sighed but smiled and did the same thing she did the night before. Angel took off his wig and washed his make-up off his face. (Y/n) left the room and did the same. (Y/n) actually managed to get a good night rest.

Angel on the other hand, slipped out of his dress and turned off the lights before crashing onto his premium mattress. He began to ponder on how (Y/n) was actually a good person, and he began to question why she was in Hell in the first place. Unlike Charlie, who has a good heart, (Y/n) wasn't born in Hell. "I've been drinking a lot lately... I usually don't drink this much. Fucking Hell I feel so wasted now." He talked to himself. He then turned onto his left side and tried to fall asleep, but the thoughts of his past lingered in his mind.

Sure, he's the greatest as pole dancing and yes, he has the best sense of fashion. But does that all really matter when he's all curled up into a ball, regretting what he did in the past? "Why did ya' do it Angel" He says to himself, eyes full of regret and sadness. He got up and opened the drawer of his dresser and took out a small packet of his favourite drug, also named 'Angel Dust'. He looked at it and pondered if he should take it or not, taking into account that he had way too much to drink earlier.

He left it on his dresser's table top and got onto his pole that he had in his room at the far left corner, practicing his flips and his stunts. At first he did a few simple tricks, climbing and flipping. But as the alcohol from earlier got to him once again, he lost grip and fell. "OW!" He shouted, quickly covering his mouth after, afraid to wake the other residents up.

"Angel what are you doing..." Angel sighed as he held his head, heavy. He took his drug packet, opened it, and as usual, took it.

"I'm gonna regret this later."