Chapter 23: Dedicated

The morning came after the night of sinister events. Everyone was back doing their same old thing. Cherri was being mischievous, Charlie was running the hotel, Alastor was back to his dark, but good, self, and well, everything seemed fine. (Y/n) woke up on Angel's bed, her face finding comfort in his fluffy chest. Angel had his hands wrapped around her, still silently sleeping. (Y/n) looked at Angel's sweet sleeping face, smiling at how adorable it was. "Angel, wake up" she whispered. Angel's eyes fluttered open.

"Morning babe.." he yawned, pulling her close and kissing her on the forehead. "Still tired from yesterday?" She asked quietly, and he nodded in response. "Saving a psychopath wasn't worth all that." He groaned. Fat Nuggets then pounced on Angel, making him wake up instantly from the impact. "Ow!" He complained. "Alright! I'm up! Geez..." he said while rubbing his torso. "You might want to change out of that suit. You slept in it because you were so tired." (Y/n) giggled.

Angel sighed and got up to get ready. (Y/n) focused on where she wanted to be and attempted to teleport like how Sylla would. She closed here eyes and felt her body being transported back to her room. When she opened her eyes, she was in shock but also happy that she managed to pull it off. She got changed and brushed her teeth before meeting Angel in the hallway. "Why don't we take it easy today and walk around Hell? I'm sure you aren't acquainted fully with the city." Angel said as he winked and let out his hand for her to take it.

(Y/nl) smiled and took his hand, and to her surprise, he bent down and kissed it. She felt a smirk on the back of her hand before he moved away. The two got into the lift and exited the hotel. "So what are we doing today?" (Y/n) asked curious. "Well, Hell has it's fair share of problems each day, so since the problems aren't coming for us, I say I treat you for being such a good girl during the so called 'mission' we had."

Angel and (Y/n) walked into a classy looking restaurant. As they went inside, they were greeted with tube shaped lights that hung from the ceiling as black chairs complimented white tables. The interior was rather comfy and the building felt more of like a cafe. The two of them sat at a table of choice and a demon came to serve them. "Welcome. What would you like to order?" He then passed both (Y/n) and Angel a menu for them to look at.

Angel began to order. "One plate of spaghetti and a nice cup of coffee, thanks. How about you, Hot Stuff?" (Y/n) looked through the menu and found [Favourite Meal]. So she told Angel and he helped her order it, with a [beverage of choice]. "How many times have you been here exactly?" She questioned Angel. He placed his index finger on his lips, trying to recall the number of times he's sat down in this particular restaurant. "I think about four to five times. The food here ain't bad ya' know?" He then chuckled "I'm glad I managed to take you out on a proper date."

As (Y/n) and Angel conversed with each other, the food came, with a side dish of creamy mushroom soup. The two indulged in their meal. Angel was enjoying his spaghetti and coffee whilst (Y/n) was enjoying her own dish and drink. They talked over the events that happened and laughed at some of them. The meal came to a close and the two thanked the waiters and the chef before leaving.

"That was some lunch!" Angel smiled as he held (Y/n)'s soft hands. "Sorry I woke up late. I actually wanted to take you out for breakfast but it's already almost evening." He laughed awkwardly. "That's fine." (Y/n) assured. "Besides, we can go back to the hotel now if you wa--" "Of course not!" Angel interrupted with a smile. "I still have something I want to show you since we're out!" Angel reminded (Y/n) of a child gaining full freedom, happy and excited.

"Alright, where would you like to take me?" (Y/n) asked intrigued. Angel smirked. "Well, instead of telling you, let me show you." He took her by the hand and led her up a small hill quite far away from the hotel. The hill was beautifully dressed in a variety of flowers, making (Y/n) admire the beauty of the scenery around her. "Wow.." she whispered to herself. Angel walked behind her and hugged her from the back.

"Pretty huh?" Angel smirked. (Y/n) nodded as her eyes took in the colours in front of her. "I think it's alright. Besides, I've got something prettier to look at." That statement made (Y/n) blush a little until Angel continued "Me~". He then broke out into a laugh before saying "I'm kidding, its you~" (Y/n) rolled her eyes with a smile saying "You really know how to break a moment, do you?"

Angel chuckled and turned (Y/n) around to face him before he seductively replied "I guess, but I can also start a heated one in a mere second." He then started kissing (Y/n)'s neck. "You seem to like doing that." (Y/n) said, trying not to give in to the feeling. "You make it seem like its a bad thing~" Angel said before finding her sweet spot. (Y/n) covered her mouth, still not wanting to give in. "C'mon babe, why won't you moan for me?" He smirked as he began to go from her neck to her ear.

(Y/n) tried to play hard to get, but Angel was just too good. An unintentional soft moan escaped her lips as Angel chuckled, satisfied. He then stopped as he came a realisation. "You know I could never bring myself to fuck you... right?" He sighed. "You're just too innocent, and here I am taking advantage of that... forgive me (Y/n), I'm not sure what came over me." (Y/n), who was actually slightly disappointed that he stopped, smiled and intertwined her fingers with his before saying

"C'mon, Let's go back to the hotel."