A/N [7/11/2018]

Angel: "Trix! I just read the latest chapter! What do you mean?! I'm always down for a good time! I need an explaination!"

*Yawn* Angel, You know you could just call me by my name right? Anyways, do you actually wanna see 'Sum Fucc' in the story?

Angel: Are you kidding? Of course I do! Well I mean if the reader is comfortable with it that is.

Then you've just gotta ask them. I'm just here to write the story and entertain darling.

Angel: hmmm... so reader, tell me what you'd prefer.

Sigh I need to eat my breakfast. Your shouting woke me up.

Angel: Sorry Sweetheart~

That's fine. Where are the rest?

Charlie: Hellooo~♡ I see you're awake!

Morning Charlie, you seem happy today

Charlie: In fact I am♡ Chapter 22 of your book was simply amazing! All the action and saving Alastor, although I bet in reality he wouldn't need saving.

Alastor: *Knocks on the door* I think I heard my name being called. Do you need anything?

Charlie: Ah no, we were just talking about AstrixZ's book.

Alastor: *comes in* Ah I see. Rumour has it that she'll be writing another Hazbin Character x Reader so---

--Ahahaha Alastor! Why don't you, Charlie and Angel go wait downstairs while I get changed and brush my teeth!

Angel: You heard her. Lets go. Oh and reader, do tell me what you want to see, and I'll give it to you. *wink*

*rolls eyes* okay I gotta change now

Angel: I wanna watc--

NO! Just let me change in peace *pats his head and pushes him outside*

Angel: Okay see you later! *AstrixZ closes the Door* ALASTOR!!! What did you say about that rumour again?? *goes downstairs*