Prolouge

Theme song of story is above. Plz hear it.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The water drops of the rain fell from the crying sky. Faint heavy breathing could be heard passing through the night. A young woman, probably in her twentys, ran under the rain with a small bundle in her bloodied arms.

She could hear them, they were close. Clutching the bundle tightly she continued to run, ignoring the pleads of her body to stop. She was not going to let them hurt her son. Entering in a now residential area, she stopped to take a breath. She knew she could not run forever, the monster of her mother already got her husband, and it was just a matter of time before the followers caught up to her. She was already badley wounded for fighting off some followers. A choice had to be made.

Walking to the closest house with the lights on, she placed her baby on the ground. The black haired boy looked up to his mother and a faint giggle escaped his baby lips. A tear fell from the mothers eye, and she smiled fondly at the baby. Kissing him one last time and placing a stone next to him, she said her farewell and knocked at the door. Hard. Looking down one last time, she fled the scene, and just in time.

Around the corner a group of followers came. Running at the opposite direction of the house, the young mother pretended to have the naby in her arms. With that she lead them away from the house.

Meanwhile~

Inko Midoria heard a frantic knock at her door. Wondering who it could be at the hour she made her way downstairs. Opening the door just a bit, she saw a group of tough looking men pass her home towards the other side.

Confusion taking a hold of her she opened to door completly, only to hear a small whine at her feet. She looked down and widened her eyes at the sight.

A baby boy, probably the same age as her son, was naked and wrapped up in a thin covered in blood blanket. A small stone was next to him, and his little nose was red from the cold, rainy air.

Picking him up along with the stone she looked around to see if the mother of the child was around. Finding nobody, she went inside to call the police.

Timeskip~

It had been a week since the incident, and Inko could not get the image of the baby out of her mind. She knew the poor thing was abandoned, and the police would probably just send him to an orphanage where the child would most likley suffer.

Shaking the thoughts out of her mind, she put a determined face on and walked out of the house towards the police station.

Timeskip~

Inko made it back home, exausted. Too. Many. Papers.
She decided to adopt the little boy and give him a home. After all, she was able to, and her Izuku would have a sibiling that way.

Walking upstairs, she carried the sleeping baby to a room. Inside was a crib and toys were scattered here and there. In the crib was another baby, with freckles and green hair. She placed the toddler into the crib, hoping they would get along. When she was sighning the adoption papers, she found out the boy was a month older than Izuku based on tests. The only possessions given to her that belonged to the baby was a thin blanket and a stone. The same stone that Inko found next to him on her doorstep.

She smiled as she saw the two babys, now cuddling, and reached her hand into her pocket. Taking out a beautiful stone she inspected it and found the carved name of the baby: Ryou.

Hmm.. Ryou Midoria. Inko stared at the stone lost in thought and a genuine smile gracing her lips.

Perfect fit.

Hello author here! So I wanted to make a fanfic for My hero academia for some time now and I just got the chance now. I know the prologe is short, but it is a prolouge. Ill get chapter one: character intro out as soon as I can. Btw this is a picture of the stone;

 Btw this is a picture of the stone;

Thanks for reading!