Chapter 25

If you think you are alone, look around you. You will then see.............

that you are alone. YEET

-Author

Question of the day: What color shoes are you wearing right now?

Answer: Shoes? What are shoes?

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I feel like I fell off a skyscraper and then was burried under thousands of bricks. It feels amazing.

Really?

.........Hayato I never took you as the stupid type. I actually feel like crap.

Ryou was packing for the class trip in his bedroom. And by packing he meant grabbing random clothes and putting them in a plastic bag.

"Alright, I'm done."

Grabbing his earbuds, he went downstairs.

"Ryou are you done? Can you- wait is that all you're taking?" Izuku was in the living room with his luggage, which seemed a lot in Ryous eyes.

"Are we moving? Why do you have so much packed?"

"Um no. You just packed a little bit."

Rolling his eyes, Ryou grabbed Izukus suitcase and took it out to the car.

"I swear he is like a girl sometimes."

Timeskip~

"Izuku, I take back what I said."

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Oh never mind I forgot you didn't hear the last part."

Ryou was staring at the rest of the class. His mother forced him to put the plastic bag inside a normal bag so he wouldn't seem like a homeless.

 His mother forced him to put the plastic bag inside a normal bag so he wouldn't seem like a homeless

And now he saw how what Izuku had brought was in fact, a little bit. Most of the girls in class had three to four suitcases besides handbags.

"Alright class, lets get inside the buses." Iida directed everyone just like a class rep would do.

"How is Tensei?" Ryou asked when he made it to Iida.

"He is better, thank you for asking."

"Glad he did well after the healing."

Iidas eyes widened.

"How do you know someone healed him?"

Oh shit.

You said to much! He knows to much!

Ryou tackle him! Don't let him speak!

"Ah, later!" Ryou ran inside the bus before Iida said anything else.