Chapter 31

I can't believe it's already chapter 31😱
Thanks for being here through the good and bad.

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Its dark.

No shit sherlock, its because your eyes are closed.

Yumma......

Sorry not sorry.

Ryous eyes slowly opened to meet darkness.

So it was dark anyway.

He tried wiggling around only to find he was laying down on a metal table, strapped to it as if he were a maniac.

"How annoying." He mumbled. His futile struggles halted when he heard a door open. A bright light was turned on, nearly blinding him.

"What the-"

No cussing!!

"...fudge."

"I see you are awake." A new voice said. But he wasnt paying much attencion because he was trying  not to get blind.

It wasnt until the 'table' he was on started tilting automaticlly to put him on a standing position that he stopped squinting.

Infront of him was a person, the dark old uniform giving him deja vu. They were grinning madly, and Ryou was confused. Why? Well, their face was distortioned. It looked like a crocodile.

Oh wait, it must be one of those quirks that deform the user.

It was quiet as the person kept smiling and Ryou kept staring. About a minuite later, he finally spoke up.

"What the hell happened to your face?"

Yup, out of anything he could have asked, he questioned THAT. It was his turn to grin as he watched them boil in anger.

"You brat. Have some respect!" He said while making a fist.

So his voice is way to masculine to be a woman......

"Im sorry, its just that I cant really respect someone who had a plastic surgury fail."

"You little-!"

"That is enough. Please leave us alone." A woman said behind Ryou.

"Yes ma'm." He mumbled and shot a glare at Ryou. In turn he smirked and mouthed 'fucc you.'

Yup, now the croc guy had smoke coming from his ears. If he had any.

When he finally left, Ryou dropped his smile. He had noticed when she came into the room, and immediatly knew since he saw the uniform who he was dealing with.

So the time has come huh.

"My dear grandson, we finally meet again. I am so glad to see you."

I cant say the same.

"Old witch, I just LOVE the welcome I recived. Especially the part where I was blacked out for who knows how long." Sass and sarcasm were pouring from his mouth.

"Have a bit more respect, I am your elder after all." Her foot steps approached him, and he was dreading acually seeing her face to face. But it was bound to happen sooner or later.

She stopped right infront of Ryou, her eyes peircing through him. She looked exactly like in Ryous nightmares. She stared down at him, authority and a bit of insanity in her grey hues.